Duke4.net Forums: Custom Duke Figure And Dnf On Ps3? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Custom Duke Figure And Dnf On Ps3?

User is offline   rockmx8 

Well here's an interesting looking figure and a rumor like statement at the end over here:

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J.../DukeNukem.html

Thanks to my friend Dave Nukem for finding it, it could be a real statement. May be this guy is friends with 3DR or just another unconfirmed rumor.

However I highly suggest it could be true since the PS3 is capable of doing it, and a PS3 port could release with the Xbox 360 + P.C. Version altogether or separately later as well.

Thanks and later dudes, by the way don't say any thing bad to me. Especially you Davox, it's just a cool link from my friend I wanted to share with you guys. Thanks again.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

It's been posted already at 3DR and the guy who made it posted something about it as well, it's just something that's being sold on ebay and has nothing to do with the DNF besides duke being the toy.

View PostDavoX, on Jan 12 2008, 03:03 AM, said:

It's been posted already at 3DR and the guy who made it posted something about it as well, it's just something that's being sold on ebay and has nothing to do with the DNF besides duke being the toy.

Ohh....

Ok then you got me dude. Thanks never mind that statement about you, by the way I do like that ending line at that page.

User is offline   Danule 

i want to see DNF on the sega genesis 32X

View PostDanule, on Jan 12 2008, 05:29 PM, said:

i want to see DNF on the sega genesis 32X

I know your joking, but DNF on Playstation 3 is very probable as well.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options