Duke4.net Forums: Dnf Sales - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dnf Sales  "how many units"

User is offline   doc 

Do you think DNF will sell more units than GTA IV or Halo 3...

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Who really knows? :)

Really, I think it'll be a good game and all, but remember that Halo3 is waaaaay overhyped and there are like 200000000 kids playing it. So it will be though. Halo has 3 games already when Duke hasn't bveen out in 10 years.

Please Rockmanx8, don't start posting how much you hate halo and how many times Duke will kick master "Cheaf" in the ass. WE KNOW YOU HATE HALO, YOU SAID IT A MILLION TIMES ;).

User is offline   rockmx8 

View PostDavoX, on Jan 8 2008, 03:29 PM, said:

Who really knows? :)

Really, I think it'll be a good game and all, but remember that Halo3 is waaaaay overhyped and there are like 200000000 kids playing it. So it will be though. Halo has 3 games already when Duke hasn't bveen out in 10 years.

Please Rockmanx8, don't start posting how much you hate halo and how many times Duke will kick master "Cheaf" in the ass. WE KNOW YOU HATE HALO, YOU SAID IT A MILLION TIMES ;).

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!! You bet I'm going to say something buddy, well I have a feeling Duke Nukem Forever will make history by outselling them both. WHY? Well here's some thoughts:

1.) In Grand Theft Auto the big main feature you got is interactivity (I assume), but not enough compared to this New Duke Game. Also you will be to experience it in first person not third person, the only interactivity that GTA4 will have that DNF won't probably is the Automobile Stealing ability. Maybe you in DNF you can take over and steal an Alien Spacecraft after you kill those little bitch ass grey aliens. Duke will kill them like never before, he'll probably even be able to put his Desert Eagle behind the grey's butt and say try Anal Probing this ;).

2.) In Halo you got shooting aliens in wussy complete armor, but not crazy ferocious over sized man killing aliens that will rip apart even the most wussiest full armor wearing pussy such as you know the so called Chief ;). Where's the babes plus the stuff which makes DUKE KING that no one can emulate no matter how hard they try, only 3DR has that.

3.) You take some of the stuff I mentioned from those games then expand upon them for DNF as I'm sure George and Co are doing.

4.)DNF will have more kick ass outstanding features:
A.)You will be able to Interact so much more(so much it will be funny),
B.)You will hunt or kill like crazy worser aliens(enemies that can make even the bravest man be piss scared except for DUKE)
C.)Taunt or Duke Talk(DUKE'S FAMOUS ONE LINERS)
D.)Going to strip clubs(Think about how cool that would be),
E.)Save babes(No one steals our chicks and lives), etc, thus they both don't stand a chance with the features of DNF. IF DNF does indeed stand by its time consumption by becoming the legendary game we think it will and better, then indeed DNF WILL ROCK AND OUTSELL THEM BOTH(GTA4 + HALO 3)!!

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE!! THERE'S DEFINITELY MERIT BEHIND THIS STATEMENT!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options