Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever Texmod Launcher Tool - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever Texmod Launcher Tool  "DNFTLT in short"

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Looking MUCH better. If you bumped it up to 512, what was it?

User is offline   WedgeBob 

Well, I just bought and downloaded Carrara 8 Pro just a couple of days ago, once I learn what it does, I"ll probably even bring in full out 3D model replacements, too, if you wish. Not sure what format to extract the models to, if it's FBX or Collada, then I can export to those almost natively through C8 Pro, but can't promise the compatibility issues that might arise. Can't hurt.

User is offline   SkacikPL 

View PostWedgeBob, on 03 July 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Well, I just bought and downloaded Carrara 8 Pro just a couple of days ago, once I learn what it does, I"ll probably even bring in full out 3D model replacements, too, if you wish. Not sure what format to extract the models to, if it's FBX or Collada, then I can export to those almost natively through C8 Pro, but can't promise the compatibility issues that might arise. Can't hurt.

this method only allows us to replace textures, so in fact we could use more texture artists than 3d artists.
//
orignal res of the chips only texture was 128x128 and it was divided into 4 sections, top left was blue chip, bottom left red chip and top right yellow chip.Bottom right was just side-texture.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

I was shocked when I saw that in game. I thought "Crap, we did better than that with the HRP". One other one that leapt out at me was the wall texture in the elevator shaft. That must be a 128 normal map they used to bump the cables on the wall.

View PostTea Monster, on 03 July 2011 - 09:48 AM, said:

I was shocked when I saw that in game. I thought "Crap, we did better than that with the HRP". One other one that leapt out at me was the wall texture in the elevator shaft. That must be a 128 normal map they used to bump the cables on the wall.

might also take a look
//
i've added new function to the app - it now launches flawless widescreen (if pasted into duke system folder) and closes it with itself.
Anyone interested?
//
updated the tool to v 1.0.0.1 , links @ the first post.

This post has been edited by SkacikPL: 03 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
redoing few things while thinking about how to bring map editor, and i might be on a good track (still dont get your hopes up guys).

User is offline   lambdist 

I have some good news for modders.
It's a NEW LINK OF Duke Nukem Forever Texmod Launcher Tool. <_<
http://www8.zippysha...26570/file.html
Thanks to SkacikPL.

Emm, looks like it's buggy uploaded archive. Please stand by.
Here's amother link
http://code.google.c...od.zip&can=2&q=

This post has been edited by lambdist: 27 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

User is offline   Jeff 

This is the same mod I use to insert HD textures into Mass Effect 2 & 3. Works great.

It's basically a texture swapping tool. Does not touch the game executable.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 27 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

User is offline   lambdist 

NEW link of original mod especially for DNF.
http://www1.zippysha...65257/file.html

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options