Duke4.net Forums: Sprites takes the sectors pal - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sprites takes the sectors pal

Is there any way to disable that the sprite takes the sectors pal? I don't really see any way this is useful.

User is offline   CruX 

If by that you mean you want to keep the sprite from taking the palette of the floor, yes. Spritenopal will do the trick, or if you want to make it specific to the actor (because doing something like spritenopal LIZTROOP will effect ALL liztroops) you can alter the actor's htflags.

Thanks a lot, i forgot all about that. Is there really no other way than to do spritenopal on all tiles? Maybe i can do something in the events? I'll be back.

This post has been edited by rasmus thorup: 30 June 2011 - 08:31 AM

User is offline   CruX 

View Postrasmus thorup, on 30 June 2011 - 08:30 AM, said:

Is there really no other way than to do spritenopal on all tiles?

No you, just do it with the actor name, and it'll effect all tiles that are assigned to the actor. But remember this as well,

View PostEmericaSkater, on 30 June 2011 - 07:23 AM, said:

you can alter the actor's htflags.

This'll give you the same effect.

Yes, that is correct. But the problem is also with the normal tiles like decoration. So i just have to do it with all the tiles that i need to do it with. Thanks dude.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

It is useful in the sense that if the sector is has red lighting, the objects become red! duh :)

But bear in mind that using spritenopal you'll have to release the def file too along with your map.

This post has been edited by DavoX: 04 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostDavoX, on 04 July 2011 - 12:48 PM, said:

But bear in mind that using spritenopal you'll have to release the def file too along with your map.

CON file.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Sorry been a long time :)

Well thank you for your help anyways :) but i am already aware of all that. See here for a little bit of what kind of coding my map contains. (the video)
My link

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options