Duke4.net Forums: Dnf Full On Trailer Showing. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dnf Full On Trailer Showing.

Poll: Would you like to see people's reactions on the DNF Full On Trailer? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

People's reactions to the DNF trailer

1. I'd like to see them. (7 votes [58.33%])

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

2. I'm not interested (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Would be nice to see after watching the trailer in HD (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I loved to see people's reactions on the StarCraft 2 Teaser :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5jAxYV9vtog

I know I'd like to see people's reactions on a crowd when watching the DNF trailer for the very first time. So I'd like it to be shown on an event or something and let it get filmed. Can anyone pass this to 3DR forums? Thanks.

User is offline   rockmx8 

View PostDavoX, on Jan 7 2008, 06:12 PM, said:

I loved to see people's reactions on the StarCraft 2 Teaser :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5jAxYV9vtog
I know I'd like to see people's reactions on a crowd when watching the DNF trailer for the very first time. So I'd like it to be shown on an event or something and let it get filmed. Can anyone pass this to 3DR forums? Thanks.

I am going to wait until E3 for our beloved DNF TRAILER, it's definitely as in hopefully going to rock us dudes!!

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

That doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of this thread, why do you keep posting the exact same message in every thread and also every forum?

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

Great Starcraft trailer, really slow crescendo, i like that in trailers.
Anybody know what the dude says at the end?

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

"Finally, I'm here"

User is offline   Lead 

I don't know how interested I'd be because most real immediate reactions or feelings people have aren't really vocal unless in a crowd where they just feel compelled to exaggerate.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

That's the thing :)

User is offline   Lead 

Yeah I know, so it's about whether or not people want to see forced reactions.

Although I don't know if DNF reactions would be that interesting. A room full of Koreans seeing the Starcraft 2 trailers I would have expected to see chaos including but not limited to people being set on fire, open prayer and riots over whether or not Starcraft 2 is a false god.

Given none were present, I'd figure DNF to not have any giant reaction.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

3DR should gather a lot of hardcore fans into a theater and show them the trailer, that would rock :)

View PostDavoX, on Jan 8 2008, 10:35 AM, said:

That doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of this thread, why do you keep posting the exact same message in every thread and also every forum?

I don't know I'm just very keen on that trailer, sorry if it bothered you.

I wonder what timeframe the guys who made the teaser had in mind when writing the two words: "stay tuned". If its until may or june then they better had wrote "WID"

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

George stated that they learned from their mistakes...but I doubt people change, And I doubt George doesn't want to make the best game anymore, so I think that he was very touched by all the people that complained "Plastic look!! doom 3!! shiny graphics!" so...I think it's gonna take a bit more than that, until they make it not so shiny, until they remodel dukes hair, until they add a few polygons to the buses, etc.

But on the other side, it means they listen to the fans.

they do listen to their fans... the previous older pic of duke everyone complained that he looked too "old" so they gave him a younger look, the fans complained about how the neck looked so they changed that

All in all they know what they're doing and love taking their time on it too. I don't blame them, because in the end it all WILL ROCK!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options