Duke4.net Forums: What Do You Guys Think Of Ron Paul? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Do You Guys Think Of Ron Paul?

User is offline   rockmx8 

WELL I'm not into politics or any thing, however I'm an American Citizen who is fed up with the Bush Administration's Pain to America. The people running for Presidency right now are not worthy in my opinion, other than the Amazing Truthful Ron Paul.

I've never seen anyone from my experience, he is a Republican who is against the Iraq War, supports all the Troops back from all foreign countries, most of the money for Ron Paul's campaign running support is being supplied by Soldiers!!

He is against the Nafta Super Highway, North American Union, Open Borders etc. He wants to make a new foreign policy which is good towards all countries, and will eliminate the hate for America completely especially from the Mid-East. Create a new economy and a New America, in my analysis he is the best hope for America ever.

Vote for RON PAUL!! He kicks the liars by exposing the truth, Giuliani even couldn't stop him and he's catching up God bless u Ron Paul!!

Here's a couple of videos:
Soldiers support Ron:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gOKMbpbRk3w
Bill Maher's New Hero:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WUYDt7kC3Z0
Ron Paul Speaking the Truth Courageously:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8

More videos to come, he is seriously not like any Politician I've ever seen.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

im in Australia and have never heard of ron paul:P

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Well, after the Iowa Caucusses (remind me again why Iowa is so damn special, there is nothing there!!!!), Huckabee has the best bet for the Republicans as it stands. Hilary is pretty much out after her humiliating defeat to Obama and Edwards. Gulianni, I think, is the most likely to get stuff done on the GOP side and Edwards is the best looking of the Dem side (I am not talking policy, I don't pay attention to that stuff until it matters).

For the primary when I vote with my Absentee later this year, I am writing in Stephen Colbert than in November I might consider paying attention to who is running and then decide who is least likely to fuck up America more than it already is and still get some stuff done.
Really, it comes down to who can get the most votes in the Senate and Congress to support them.

Well you're right as well but Ron Paul seems to be rising and catching up thank god. In my experience he is the best candidate out of all of them, he knows what to do and will do better for America.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

I have heard good things about Ron Paul and lets put it this way, if he is still in the running later on in the race, I will pay some more attention to him.

One thing he has going for him is that he is a Medical Doctor. Compared to the rest of the candidates, who are all lawyers or something (I know Hilary and Edwards are anyway), he probably has the best education. No offense to lawyers or anything but BSing is easy and knowing what the law is and such doesn't quite compare to gynecology.
However, he is old. That doesn't help when voting time comes. Practical things like age, appearances, and demeanor actually have more effect on the election than policy. Did you see Obama's speech the other day, he looked and sounded like a cross of JFK and MLK Jr. Scary, probably planned, and will certainly get him votes from the unintelligent populace.

View PostMr.Flibbles, on Jan 6 2008, 11:01 PM, said:

I have heard good things about Ron Paul and lets put it this way, if he is still in the running later on in the race, I will pay some more attention to him.

One thing he has going for him is that he is a Medical Doctor. Compared to the rest of the candidates, who are all lawyers or something (I know Hilary and Edwards are anyway), he probably has the best education. No offense to lawyers or anything but BSing is easy and knowing what the law is and such doesn't quite compare to gynecology.
However, he is old. That doesn't help when voting time comes. Practical things like age, appearances, and demeanor actually have more effect on the election than policy. Did you see Obama's speech the other day, he looked and sounded like a cross of JFK and MLK Jr. Scary, probably planned, and will certainly get him votes from the unintelligent populace.

Exactly that's the problem, if there were more smart people then America would be better off. Especially under Ron Paul, you're right about his integrity he rocks compared to the other lying scum. Well let's just hope we get Ron Paul, if not him then it better not be another Bush. That Bitch messed up our country enough as you, still I hope Ron Paul goes and wins. Thanks and later dude.

WOW!! RON PAUL HAS A CHANCE AFTER ALL... He won the Republican Straw Poll and Won in South Carolina and etc!! I hope he rises even more and rocks!!

THE ONLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, NOT SPECIAL INTERESTS! No amnesty for illegals, lower taxes for everyone, no Iraq war, foreign policy the way our founding fathers wanted, and a 20 YEAR CONGRESSIONAL TRACK RECORD to PROVE that he actually votes the way he believes!

A doctor, a former service member in the military, and married for over 50 years. This man is the real deal!

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is not on the Council of Foreign Relations. Obama,Clinton,Romney,McCane etc are on the CFR. Research "CFR", it is a front for a one-world government. Then search youtube for Ron Paul Rockefeller.

Rockefeller is asked how he feels about Paul abolishing the illegal federal reserve and Rock is squirming and scared of Paul. The fed reserve is Rockefellers and they have been stealing from americans since 1913. Vote for RP to stop these criminals once and for all!!

User is offline   yossa 

A doctor, a former service member in the military, and married for over 50 years. This man is the real deal!

Add to this: antisemite, racist, homophobe and we've got a deal.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options