Duke4.net Forums: I'm giving away a free copy of DNF. Details inside. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm giving away a free copy of DNF. Details inside.

User is offline   aftli 

If you have some story about why you can't play DNF right now, please post a comment in the reddit thread I made, and mention you're from Duke4.net.

http://www.reddit.co...for_a_redittor/

From the reddit post:

I have an extra copy of Duke Nukem Forever. Long story short, I bought the limited Balls of Steel edition, and I also bought it on Steam for midnight release play as soon as it came out. My BoS came, and I have the key which can be added to your Steam account as I'm not going to use it.

I want to give this to a true Duke fan who for some reason cannot experience the game right now (can't afford, etc). I enjoyed this game a lot, and I expect that whoever I give it to will enjoy it (or at least have the potential to enjoy it) as well. I don't want to waste a $50 game on somebody just looking to play for five minutes to justify the venomous bad reviews. I don't want to give it to somebody who is not going to play it and is just looking to pad their Steam account with more games.

So, any takers? :) Upvote what you think is the most deserving comment, most upvoted comment will probably win. I'll make my decision tomorrow morning, or whenever I see somebody that I feel really wants a free copy of a $50 game for a good enough reason. I reserve the right to not give the game to the most upvoted comment.

I'll check back here, but since I originally promised redditors a copy, requests here won't be considered since I have to follow through with my post. :P

User is offline   Romulus 

I'm from Bangladesh and there's no way in hell I can afford a legit copy of DNF here as there aren't any retailers in our country, plus, paypal is not available in our country either, even if I get a relative living in some foreign country to buy me one the shipping charges are ridiculous, am I eligible? :)

Edit: Never Mind.

This post has been edited by Romulus: 23 June 2011 - 04:16 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options