• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team Randy vs Team Jace

Awesome.

User is offline   You 

View Postrasmus thorup, on 22 June 2011 - 12:03 PM, said:

Awesome.

Fun piece of marketing.

I guess the video has one message: chicks do enjoy DNF aswell.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Nice seeing some TV celebraties like Donald Faison from scrubs in that, can't wait to tell my friends about it Posted Image

User is offline   SavagE 

so finally, the epic showdown - jace hall versus randy pitchford. Too bad it wasnt 1on1 tho :)

so was it a draw? I mean the blue team wont the first round...

User is offline   Kyphros 

View PostDI-MeisterM, on 22 June 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

I guess the video has one message: chicks do enjoy DNF aswell.

Doesn't mean they're good at it. :P

Seriously though, the girl at 1:07 sucked. She fired half of her devastator missiles too far away to hurt the guy! I mean, how is it possible to be so clumsy? :)

I think jace hall was the best, he just found the RPG and went around killing noobs, totally how i would do things xD Those chicks were just doing random stuff :) Still enjoyable watching.

User is offline   DerickVonD 

Consumers: Gearbox can you please fix the game I spent my hard earned money on? Gearbox: No, we're going to have a game tournament against each other and to add further insult to injury, we're having it on the xbox 360.

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

George would've made them all scream like little girls.

User is offline   SavagE 

that's actually a interesting thing - is George good at his own game? :)

I don't know about George, but I'm pretty sure now that Randy and all these guys aren't so good. :)

When I read the title, I was half expecting to see Jace Hall going at Randy for not keeping all of those neat details that we've seen in his teaser videos 1 year ago...

Cool way of showing off the multiplayer. I was kinda hoping Jace would lose so I could make the 'you got pwned' joke. :)

Hmm, seems that jace is the only gamer in that room :)

I simply don't understand what you are trying to say. Other than blaming game developers etc. you just flamed us right?

User is offline   Hank 

View Postrasmus thorup, on 25 June 2011 - 03:10 PM, said:

I simply don't understand what you are trying to say. Other than blaming game developers etc. you just flamed us right?

Right. Maybe he has some girl problems, or is a girl on her period, or has not seen other cool games, like Final Fantasy.
I think his posts are funny, but I also have a strange sense or perhaps no sense of humour. Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You're a fucking wacko.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Alright, if you want to call me an idiot, let me drop some English for you: Use some punctuation, grammar, and proper capitalisation. You look like a shit chucking ape.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 25 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

The reason i didn't understant your post was because you just blamed people, and i didn't catch the reason why you did it? And yes captain awesome is right, the grammar really didn't help me understand it :S My grammar ain't that good either :)

Well we must have hit a weak point because you decided to downvote us.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostCaine, on 26 June 2011 - 04:22 AM, said:

haha i give a crap about grammar im not even english native but if you got nothing better to say then you come up like all losers who cannot give legit points "your moma is that, your grammar sucks, troll blablabla" :)

nice! point proven again! im amusing myself :P

What in God's holy name are you blathering about? Let me get something straight here:
1: Your point ain't clear. Make it known or stop acting like a pissant.
2: You can't give 'legit points' unless I can understand you. I am not a fucking encypherer or the psycho-semantic police, I'm not going to spend my time trying to figure out your incoherent magna cum bullshit.
3: My point is legitimate. You belong in the psycho-tank.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 26 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostCaine, on 26 June 2011 - 11:36 AM, said:

not clear?

randy amuses himself instead communicating with the people who bought this half baked shit especially on consoles, i dont have it on consoles but it's a fucked up situation to treat the console players like shit and dont give them news about patches hopefully, the same goes for people who want the bump mapping back etc. and whats the news with possible ipdates, mod tools and so on, just playing and enjoying his ass on the money of the buyers and not responding to them.

how naive are you? you think ahhh no problem we have to wait. where is the communication with the community? i see that people like you dont give a shit and it's not in their interest to get proper respect as you shit on your money or are just satisfied with half baked piece of shit. too bad others care more for hard earned money which they give to companies like gearbox without getting service.

guess it's bitching again? i have no legit points?

wake up in your popcorn world...

This is where your whole 'popcorn world' dissolves around you. No one forced you to buy this game, genius. It's a fun game, and it has it's problems. You don't announce shit until you're in the process of finishing up. Give it a little more than three weeks, you arrogant shitstain.

View PostCaine, on 26 June 2011 - 11:36 AM, said:

not clear?

randy amuses himself instead communicating with the people who bought this half baked shit especially on consoles, i dont have it on consoles but it's a fucked up situation to treat the console players like shit and dont give them news about patches hopefully, the same goes for people who want the bump mapping back etc. and whats the news with possible ipdates, mod tools and so on, just playing and enjoying his ass on the money of the buyers and not responding to them.

how naive are you? you think ahhh no problem we have to wait. where is the communication with the community? i see that people like you dont give a shit and it's not in their interest to get proper respect as you shit on your money or are just satisfied with half baked piece of shit. too bad others care more for hard earned money which they give to companies like gearbox without getting service.

guess it's bitching again? i have no legit points?

wake up in your popcorn world...

You suck in life.
Your social skills are totally shit.

View Postthemaniacboy, on 26 June 2011 - 12:06 PM, said:

You suck in life.
Your social skills are totally shit.

You don't show the best side of yours with that either, although I agree with you.

View PostCaine, on 26 June 2011 - 09:32 AM, said:

nah it is funny thats all :), which weak point?

The big phat point that says "i'm weak at life and this is the only way i can boost my ego"

User is offline   SavagE 

guys, just dont feed the troll (who should be banned btw).

Actually randy is pretty amazing in gaming in terms of his gamescore - something like 90 k! :)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Banning is for pansies. It's much more effective and fun to run someone out.

User is offline   wylles 

Maybe He is the guy who invented the conspiracy theory about Duke Nukem Forever being delayed cause it was a test by the government, yadda yadda yadda, remember that craziness? The insanity of That Guy? How he kept making things up? It all sounded like a really bad Sci Fi Novel...! LOL

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options