Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The "100% Achievement" Club

User is offline   tryppy 

Platform: PC

Posted Image

Minus the 03:11:46 played in MP.

Who else has been able to achieve their way to 100%?

Interesting fact from Steam Global Achievements Stats:

As of 6/21/11
Posted Image of all players have been able to complete Insane. Are you one of them?

This post has been edited by tryppy: 20 June 2011 - 11:36 PM

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tb8U-HPDowQ

User is offline   Blasfemon 

Only need gunslinger (did that while doing insane, but didn't register it for some reason) pecaphobe and balls of steel. So 47/50 here :D

User is offline   tryppy 

Congrats NUKEMDAVE!

View PostBlasfemon, on 21 June 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

Only need gunslinger (did that while doing insane, but didn't register it for some reason) pecaphobe and balls of steel. So 47/50 here :D

I had the exact same issue. Gunslinger on insane didn't register for me. The only time I swapped out my pistol that i was aware of, was by accident on the final encounter (3rd phase) and couldn't find it. After about 10mins of dodging everything I was able to find it in one of the cracks. Downed him and only got insane :D. Must have messed it up somewhere. Heartwrenching

Finally got gunslinger on my 3rd play through. My last and final achievement.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Did everyone who beat the game on Damn I'm good actually do it without cheating? I'm going to bet quite a few of them used god mode at some point.

User is offline   Blasfemon 

View PostMicky C, on 21 June 2011 - 12:32 AM, said:

Did everyone who beat the game on Damn I'm good actually do it without cheating? I'm going to bet quite a few of them used god mode at some point.

I used unlimited ammo on Crash Course turret section, and used console to give me some more holodukes on Octaking battle. That's it. Using godmode won't register your bosskills so you can't get the achievement that way.

User is offline   tryppy 

View PostMicky C, on 21 June 2011 - 12:32 AM, said:

Personally I haven't used any cheats. I don't believe you can get achievements with it. I did use the Duke3d version of the freeze ray though as the other was not allowing me to get the achievement even after smashing close to 100 aliens I'm sure. But that one isn't labeled "Cheat". It was hard work. Some fights like the Octaking & the fight on top of the damn drove me nuts. Any slight lapse in concentration/judgement and you'll be doing it over again.

What I'm most amazed about is thinking people can and have done this on a console XD

This post has been edited by tryppy: 21 June 2011 - 01:10 AM

• Honored Donor

How on earth do you down the blimp? I pelt it nonstop with rockets but it just happily flies out of the stadium...

User is offline   Engel220 

View PostMicky C, on 21 June 2011 - 01:53 AM, said:

How on earth do you down the blimp? I pelt it nonstop with rockets but it just happily flies out of the stadium...

You just aim some rockets at it and when it catches fire you know you've hit it. It flies slowly out of view on fire, you can't miss it smoking when you've hit it.

• Honored Donor

I'm hitting it, but it absolutely refuses to crash, or whatever it's mean to do. How many seconds of devestator fire is it mean to take to knock out that thing?

User is offline   ReiserFS 

I need a guide for the Ego Boost achiev.

Signed. Got all trophies for the PS3 Version of DNF. Platinum-ed!

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Posted Image

User is offline   MetHy 

Didn't see this thread. So yes, I got 100% achievements, last one gotten on the 22nd of december 2011 (wait the game is that old already?) for the DLC

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

I joined the club last summer when I replayed the DLC on Expert.

User is offline   MetHy 

Forgot to say that when I got 100% achievements before the DLC came out, it was when the game still had a 2 weapons limit, which makes a big difference for both completing the game in Damn I'm Good and that one achievement where you have to keep the gold pistol all the way through.

I also actually did the Damn i'm Good achievement and the "keep pistol" achievement at the same time (again, when the weapon limit was still 2). It was easy by the way, the hardest thing about the game on Damn I'm Good are those stupid parts where you have to shoot down alien spaceships with a turret.

This post has been edited by MetHy: 28 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

Yeah I did the exact same thing. And yeah the turret scenes were hard as hell.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options