Duke4.net Forums: Another Years Means... - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another Years Means...

User is offline   rockmx8 

View Postkaisersoze, on Jan 4 2008, 09:44 AM, said:

Rockman-Feeling better now after a bought of sickness(which is probably why I was a bit down in some of my posts recently).

Yes, I think we'll see a bunch of DNF media this year. Probably around the summer.

That said, I think that the game will not see a 2008 release and will be released in the summer of 2009.

I'd be very, very, very surprised to see the game released this year.

I do think the media "drought" will be over though this year.

Thanks dude I sure hope so, and I'm glad that you're feeling better too. Yesterday I hurt my back a little, but I'm getting better now thank god as well. Thanks again may DNF rock and all of us too this year god bless dude!!

View PostNukem, on Jan 4 2008, 04:10 PM, said:

http://www.duke4.net...p?showtopic=366

Here's the thread about Beta testing.

Anyways Summer of '09 is a way off, I wouldn't be suprised if late '08 or early '09 is the release of the game. I mean funding must be coming up short for the game's completion, Prey made enough to continue onward but still, these cycles are just to long. People lose interest, forget about Duke, than return when the teaser was released.

Most likely it'll complete and sell well next year or this year. Thanks.

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

View Postkaisersoze, on Jan 4 2008, 06:44 AM, said:

That said, I think that the game will not see a 2008 release and will be released in the summer of 2009.

I am unable to accept the idea that the game will still not be released by the end of this year. There is no way they would have unveiled the game with the teaser trailer if it was still that far away from being completed. The full trailer will be released within the next few months, and the game will be released later this year. :) The fact that they released the teaser trailer shows that they are very comfortable with the game's progress, and that they have most of the work done, so they will be able to finish it in 2008. ;)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

i read a comment on a page ages ago like appogee history or something that came up in google that DNF and Prey will be released around the same time so lets just hang on and see what we get thig year

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

What the hell? Prey was released ages ago already.

View PostDavoX, on Jan 5 2008, 01:34 AM, said:

What the hell? Prey was released ages ago already.

not ages but 1.5 years ago.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Still :).

User is offline   rockmx8 

Well a 2009 release is very likely and the revealing of DNF this year is very likely as well. Thanks and let's see dudes.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options