Duke4.net Forums: What MP level are you? - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What MP level are you?

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

So what level are you currently at for multiplayer in DNF? I was just wondering where everyone's currently at. I know level is based on experience points which don't neccessarily affect skill, but it'll be a fun thing to know.

I just reached level 25, and I think the highest anyone has reached according to the leaderboards is 40-something, but you can clearly tell they're cheaters.

If you want to level up quickly, I recommend using mutators such as knuckle sandwich and the sort. Because the fastest way to level up is by completing challenges such as killing a certain amount of people with trip-mines or fists, and these are things you wouldn't normally do in regular play.

User is offline   Engel220 

17 heading towards 18, and I agree about the mutators. I really kicked ass on Knuckle Sandwich with Hollywood as the map and on a server with decent ping, and I went up about two levels before the match ended.

User is offline   Lunick 

Level 16 I think but I haven't been able to get into a server for a while because of the high Ping I'm getting :/

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Im at level 28, i like to play with the shotguns mutator. I wish they had one that just got rid of rockets and devastator, they are way too over powered.

User is offline   Kathy 

• Honored Donor

View PostReaperMan, on 17 June 2011 - 07:45 PM, said:

Im at level 28, i like to play with the shotguns mutator. I wish they had one that just got rid of rockets and devastator, they are way too over powered.

Or at least the devastator. If someone has that weapon with the unlimited ammo mutator, there's no stopping them... maybe the ammo count should have been reduced to 40 or something.

User is offline   ThePinkus 

Level 14 I think. In just one single match, I gained about 6 or 7 levels just due to a load of challenges I (unintentionally) unlocked while playing.

My Digs sure got a bit more open than when you gain just one level. :D

User is offline   johndough 

I haven't played multiplayer yet, because I've been playing singleplayer. I was going to play some multiplayer earlier, but I keep hearing about rampant cheating and no dedicated servers.

At level 1. Want the multiplayer fixed first. Im gonna play it excessively when dedicated servers become available.

Just host a game 0 ping :D

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I was 14 yesterday but it resetted to 1 today! wtf?

I exited the game normally, no crashes or anything.

User is offline   coheed82 

well, as of right now im at Level 22 about halfway to level 23.
im finding it very difficult to level up much points when i host a game that might be lucky to get 1 opponent involved, ya cant make many XP. but sometimes my custom matches (usually in Hollywood Holocaust) can get upto 5 or 6 players joining it. and i dont think that the devastator makes one invincible at all, i personally hunt those with the RPG as you can sneak about to see them flying off in another direction you just lock on and 'Goodnight'! :D Also im sure you guys know it's common knowledge to examine the viewscreens.. if i cant find anyone thanks to them Camping, i usually will check those, its a great tactic sometimes to learn your opponents moves. as good as the secret area in HH is i find it better to just dash in & out of there before someone throws pipebombs inside it.. of course you can always shrink and exit out a safer way than giving away the secret to unsuspecting Noobs.. :D

i have to admit, i do like to kick the asses of the obvious noobs, but i prefer a well matched, even skilled battle. it's always nice to frag the ones who think they are untouchable and prove them wrong. hehe.. just look at the design on the shirt im sporting at the moment in MP..

Posted Image

Sorry to hear from your post Davox, i dont know why the game would take your level in MP away.. that sucks.
Yeah, @ Mickey C i agree, guys at level 40 + already? fucking Aimbots obviously.. if not more than that. funny thing is when they get everything unlocked they'll probably leave MP alone, which i think is for the best. :D

This post has been edited by coheed82: 20 June 2011 - 09:14 AM

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostReaperMan, on 17 June 2011 - 07:45 PM, said:

Heh, nice, I'm level 27.

28. Why isn't the mutator thing more customizeable? I am going for the pith helmet :D

This post has been edited by rasmus thorup: 20 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

• Honored Donor

I'm at level 28 and halfway to level 29. And I agree the mutators should be more customizable, you should be able to combine them. I'd go for an infinite ammo but no heavy weapons combination if that existed.

ripper + infinite ammo = godlike

• tile 1018

View Postrasmus thorup, on 20 June 2011 - 02:21 PM, said:

ripper + infinite ammo = godlike

Devestator + infinite ammo + invincibility = God.

Yea, but devestator = overpowered in multiplayer :D

User is offline   Ronin 

Im level 21 after 8 hours of chaos. :D

• tile 1018

I'm now level 29.

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

im only level 8, but i can only ever find 4 or 5 games max, and even then my ping is usually skyhigh. :D

I just hit 20. Loving the video goggles you get for completing the Ralph challenge, lol

User is offline   Blasfemon 

Almost level 23 but haven't really been playing a lot last week.

User is offline   johndough 

Level 21.

• Honored Donor

Just hit level 30 Posted Image

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

Level 19 or something but I've only played for two hours or so.

• Honored Donor

It's really easy to level up with the first levels, because you don't need as many experience points, and you're earning challenges you didn't even know about, left right and center.

Speaking of challenges, I earned a few of the higher paying ones and got up to level 31 and a half Posted Image

Lvl 36. Just got Meat Grinder IV - 1000 Devastator kills. Easiest one out of the 1000 kills weapon challenges.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostDecember Man, on 02 July 2011 - 05:16 PM, said:

Lvl 36. Just got Meat Grinder IV - 1000 Devastator kills. Easiest one out of the 1000 kills weapon challenges.

I got that at level 32 (I'm such a whore with that thing).

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options