Duke4.net Forums: My Art Book printed backwards! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Art Book printed backwards!

User is offline   Rianor5 

I got the Balls of Steel special edition today, and when i got home and opened it and took out the art book.

The art book has been printed backwards? The front of the book when you open it, is the last page of the artbook, and the back of the book, is where the beginning is.

Here's the kicker, Not only is is backwards, but it's also upside down. I have to flip the artbook to see it right side up!

Is anyone else's artbook this way? Or am I the only one or one of a few?
Posted Image

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Wow... I knew the stuff in the BOS box was of the absolute cheapest quality as evidenced by the dice, but this is just ridiculous. I wonder how the hell that even happened.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRianor5, on 14 June 2011 - 08:34 PM, said:

Here's the kicker, Not only is is backwards, but it's also upside down. I have to flip the artbook to see it right side up!

Actually, that makes sense for it to be upside down. If it was backwards but still in the right orientation that would have been stranger.

I wonder how the hell that even happened.

It was placed the other side before being glued/stiched/etc.

This post has been edited by Helel: 14 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

User is offline   Blasfemon 

You should feel lucky, you got a real collectors item now :D

(BTW, my BOS dice are perfectly fine, just misses a bit of white paint here and there, but no "7's")

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 24 June 2011 - 02:37 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I would contact Gearbox about any mistakes on your BoS material. You paid nearly a hundred bucks for it, you should at least get it proper.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 15 June 2011 - 09:05 AM, said:

I would contact Gearbox about any mistakes on your BoS material. You paid nearly a hundred bucks for it, you should at least get it proper.

I don't know, sometimes flaws make things more valuable, such as flawed coins.

Exactly, this makes it quite a bit more valuable.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Whatever, but I'd still contact Gearbox. It certainly makes their product look very unprofessional, who knows how many production errors there were on this premium product.

Gearbox is aware of it. I posted this same topic on their official forums, and the community manager replied a few times.

User is offline   Nuked 

Everything that came in my BoS box is mint!

I haven't opened the cards though.

User is offline   Nudek 

View PostRianor5, on 15 June 2011 - 01:50 PM, said:

Gearbox is aware of it. I posted this same topic on their official forums, and the community manager replied a few times.

And are they sending you a new one? I agree for nearly 100 bucks quality control could be better.

I doubt it will ever be worth more.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options