Duke4.net Forums: My Multiplayer section - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Multiplayer section  "come join in on the fun"

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

The practice mode would also allow us to search for all the good weapons and powerups.

Can someone please tell me where the enforcer gun in morning wood is? I got raped by it in team deathmatch today even when I had the devastator! (and I'm not a bad player)

User is offline   coheed82 

heya Mickey C.
i'll see if i can find it for ya (the enforcer gun) in morningwood.
ill be back! :D

User is offline   johndough 

Nobody seems to be playing right now. Only 1 single server is showing up in the server browser.

• Honored Donor

It only shows servers from your own city, so if you're in a small town you're out of luck unless you change your settings to a different area.

And thanks coheed, next time I'll pwn you even more in that level :D

View PostMicky C, on 19 June 2011 - 04:54 AM, said:

It only shows servers from your own city, so if you're in a small town you're out of luck unless you change your settings to a different area.

How do I do that?

View Postjohndough, on 19 June 2011 - 05:35 AM, said:

How do I do that?

in your Steam settings under "downloads & Cloud" change your "region" to another state and bam ur playing with ppl from that area instead in your dnf multiplayer!

:D

View PostMicky C, on 19 June 2011 - 04:54 AM, said:

And thanks coheed, next time I'll pwn you even more in that level :D

hehe no worries.. i could'nt find the Enforcer gun :D but i did find the (AT Laser) it's in one of the buildings in Morningwood. on the ground floor. did you get the Enforcer gun mixed with the Laser? they are fairly similar in respects to the color of the blasts.
i just owned in afew lenghty bouts of HOLLYWOOD HOLOCAUST, with knuckle sandwich & also without Mutators too. im level 20 now, and unlocked the cycloid wall mount, the afro haired lady & 2 sexy statues. :D

View Postcoheed82, on 19 June 2011 - 09:02 AM, said:

in your Steam settings under "downloads & Cloud" change your "region" to another state and bam ur playing with ppl from that area instead in your dnf multiplayer!

I tried changing that to multiple different regions, but no servers are showing up in my server list.

Sorry man i dunno then.
I have a problem myself too, the offline mode makes my dnf dissapear, i got steam support but they just told me to look @ there support website. stating the fucking obvious. also everytime i exit the game online it synces for afew seconds. for the love of **** i can't get this showing up offline, nor will the desktop shortcuts work offline. am i supose to fully wipe the game and re install? fuck that. i aint losing all my progress! just means ill have to always be online to play, fucking GREAT! :D

AAAARRRRGGGHH!
fuck the pirates, fuck it all, i EXPECT to just put the cd into laptop & fucking run my game, but Noooooo... gotta get fucked over with that now.

fucking fuck. :D

• Honored Donor

View Postcoheed82, on 19 June 2011 - 09:07 AM, said:

hehe no worries.. i could'nt find the Enforcer gun :D but i did find the (AT Laser) it's in one of the buildings in Morningwood. on the ground floor. did you get the Enforcer gun mixed with the Laser? they are fairly similar in respects to the color of the blasts.
i just owned in afew lenghty bouts of HOLLYWOOD HOLOCAUST, with knuckle sandwich & also without Mutators too. im level 20 now, and unlocked the cycloid wall mount, the afro haired lady & 2 sexy statues. :D

I will never confuse the enforcer gun with any other gun, it's that bad. There's definitely an enforcer gun in that level.
I hate playing morning wood with any other mode than capture the babe. Normally my kill/death ratio is about 2:1, but on morning wood it's more like 1:2, I don't know why, I know the map well enough.
Oh and I'm on level 28 :D

Sorry Mickey C, i really could'nt find your Enforcer gun on morningwood.. if it is there i cannot imagine where.. unless you can get on top of that watchtower somehow??
Well im at level 22 now! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

View Postcoheed82, on 20 June 2011 - 04:11 AM, said:

Sorry Mickey C, i really could'nt find your Enforcer gun on morningwood.. if it is there i cannot imagine where.. unless you can get on top of that watchtower somehow???

The Enforcer Gun in Morningwood is located in the middle building, on the left side, entering from behind. You have to be shrunk from either the left or right shrink pool things and then sprint to the middle building. You will see a small hole in the hay, it is in there around the corner.

took me years to find it T_T

User is offline   Martin 

View PostMikko_Sandt, on 12 June 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

Anyone know where the hell the Jetpack is in Hollywood?

It's actually in two places. 1) Where it always was behind the cinema screen (and just under the devastator). 2) In the room where you have to jump up a box, onto the window ledge and through said window.

• Honored Donor

I'm actually quite surprised that Mikko, given his long history with Duke 3D, didn't think to check in the exact same spot the jetpack was in the original map :D

View PostMartin, on 20 June 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

It's actually in two places. 1) Where it always was behind the cinema screen (and just under the devastator). 2) In the room where you have to jump up a box, onto the window ledge and through said window.

Actually there is a 3rd jetpack in hollywood* :D
where you jump the broken bridge to get the Devastator if you (already have a jetpack) you can fly up and up and up here... on the wall there is a small alcove hidden up here with a Jetpack & some other goodies like Double Damage Bonus... :D
Anyone who knows the DN3D Hollywood Holocaust level well will know what i mean, as in this secret area had a alien gun turret up there. :D its a useful tool when you around this area of the map in MP and need some extra juice for your jetpack without risking going through the buiding or through the window thats hard to jump into as that area may be watched by other players. Enjoy!
no need to thank me, i just saw your post and thought to myself 'i know there's a 3rd jetpack'.

This post has been edited by coheed82: 20 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

see below for a video if your still unsure..

hehe. :D

• Honored Donor

Oh yeah I forgot about that jetpack. The first time I went looking for it, I couldn't find it because I assumed the alcove would be all the way at the top, but eventually I discovered it by accident and it was actually about halfway up the building.

sigh. ill soon be out of action so to speak in dnf MP. at least til next week as my credit is like $1.55 left.
still its lasted nearly a month this time of the $50 i get. at least ill have more time for mapping my build level now. Check out the last screenshot i posted over at the mapping forum of "my city level".. im getting in some cool effects! :D

User is offline   Jeff 

I played some more multiplayer today and I got beat down, as usual. I'm a bit slow when it comes to reaction times.

I can't seem to figure out how to melee someone with Duke's fists, however, I can melee someone with my selected gun.

• Honored Donor

I find it extremely difficult to melee someone in any situation, even stepping on shrunken people is sometimes quite hard. But it's possible, it just takes patience.

User is offline   Jeff 

I was playing on a server where people had a 3000 ping were getting better scores than me. My aim is really bad. I don't know how to improve it. I think it has something to do with my hand-eye coordination and motor skills which was affected by something that happened a while ago to me. Can't go into it much, because it's personal.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 23 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

• Honored Donor

The controls aren't perfect, even on PC.

User is offline   Jeff 

View PostMicky C, on 24 June 2011 - 01:33 AM, said:

The controls aren't perfect, even on PC.

Really? Okay, I guess it's not just me then.

Ok i'll be back in Dnf Multiplayer shortly.
time to kick some ass*
been playing dead space 2.. just finished that so im back for more DNF!

Now, see what i just bought today below!!

Posted Image
I just got it from the Gametraders store. Fu*k Yeah. :)

View Postcoheed82, on 30 June 2011 - 03:21 AM, said:

Ok i'll be back in Dnf Multiplayer shortly.
time to kick some ass*
been playing dead space 2.. just finished that so im back for more DNF!

Now, see what i just bought today below!!

Posted Image
I just got it from the Gametraders store. Fu*k Yeah. :)

$24.99?? God damn! Mine was only 15 from Toys R Us lol

• Honored Donor

View PostJeff, on 24 June 2011 - 07:41 AM, said:

Really? Okay, I guess it's not just me then.

It's not as bad as I made it out to be, but there's still a tiny amount of mouse acceleration, as well as Duke's restrictive clipping (which makes moving around obstacles and jumping slightly awkward.)

@ Coheed, my last day of school is tomorrow, so I'll have a week or so to dive into the action myself Posted Image

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Posted Image

Behold... Pimp Nukem

User is offline   Jeff 

View PostMicky C, on 30 June 2011 - 04:32 AM, said:

It's not as bad as I made it out to be, but there's still a tiny amount of mouse acceleration, as well as Duke's restrictive clipping (which makes moving around obstacles and jumping slightly awkward.)

I'm not sure what it is then. I tend to aim better during single player, I'll say that much.

User is offline   Martin 

View Postthelegend4ever, on 30 June 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

$24.99?? God damn! Mine was only 15 from Toys R Us lol

You guys buy toys lol?

• Honored Donor

I'm not a toy, I'm an action figure Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options