Duke4.net Forums: queen bitch - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

queen bitch

User is offline   trackit 

How the fuck do you kill the queen bitch???? Every time when i am half way through killing her then all of the sudden comes the octabrain and fucking kills me with one "shot" so i have to start all over again... im stuck in this boring "boss fight" for a fucking hour... what a fuck????

How can i use the god mode cheat???

This post has been edited by trackit: 10 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

On the loading screen they told you what to do.

Something like "Use faqs online if you are stuck".

How humiliating.

jesus fucking crhist!!! what a fucking stupid "boss fight".... is this supposed to be fun???

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostJhect, on 10 June 2011 - 01:46 PM, said:

On the loading screen they told you what to do.

Something like "Use faqs online if you are stuck".

How humiliating.

Maybe on the loading screen it should have said, "Jhect, look at the name of the sub forum you are posting in."
Fucking retard.

He has come he asking for help in the RIGHT place and you post the most worthless post ever.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 10 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

Ok, finally i "got" that u cant shoot octabrian with the RPG or te rocket bounces back at you and you are instantly killed.

but.... how do i finish off the queen?? she keeps comeing alive... i need to somehow finish her off but i dont know how.... I have fucking spent 2 hours on this boss fight.... what a waste...

EDIT: Ok, finally got it killed.... jesus crhist... not cool at all... i was very pissed already.

This post has been edited by trackit: 10 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

User is offline   KedZee 

You finish her off pretty much the same where as you did with the previous ones.

Get close, press E (by default on the PC), and do as the game tells you to do. Most likely mash your spacebar.

User is offline   Helixhorned 

• EDuke32 Developer

Spoiler

yeah, thanks guys...

i guess i know now where Randy got his estimates on gameplay lenght

This post has been edited by trackit: 10 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

User is offline   Psyrgery 

Octabrains are pipebombs meat. Throw one at them and they will catch it on they fly. Once they have grabbed them telepatically, it's boom time.

Helped me with the queen bitch.

Don't throw pipebombs, if you are 1 second late you will detonate it when it's too close to you. It's a pretty easy fight if you just take cover from the queen and RPG her on the boobs while there are no octrabrains, kill octabrains with the shotgun.

And the strip clup is fucking awesome. I was shocked that i saw the guy behind the glory hole with the woman voice.

User is offline   Lukeyysav 

Cheers for the info on killing the queen bitch, but how the fuck do u get out of that room with the weights and punching bag on this level????

User is offline   Stabs 

throw a pipe bomb at the jump pad nearby

User is offline   Lukeyysav 

Cheers

User is offline   aftli 

I beat that bitch three or four times before I could figure out how to finish her. This was very frustrating. You just need to go up to the front of her, right near her face. I tried doing all kinds of things like climbing up her hand to get on top of her, etc. I always ran out of time trying to figure out how to finish her off, and wound up dying shortly after.

How can you not know what to do when it's the same as the other bosses?

View PostJhect, on 11 June 2011 - 11:00 AM, said:

How can you not know what to do when it's the same as the other bosses?

I tried to do that but i guess i wasnt at the right spot and while i was trying she came alive several times... finally i managed to find the right spot of course.

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Spoiler

And since one of you guys was talking about the stripclub:
Spoiler

This post has been edited by NightFright: 11 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

Just finished the bitch myself, got pwned a lot by the octobrains also, but managed to keep my ammo full and not get caught for a reload.

Figured out how to kill her easily enough, it was like a puzzle in itself which was cool.

Btw, the finisher on the queen is fucking epic!

Holy shit, just googled how many chapters are in the game and I realised that I'm only almost half way through the game!

If this was COD i would be finished hours ago!

Absolutely loving it, despite a few shortcomings!

User is offline   Smilecythe 

Why does it feels like every kid is just giving up after 2min of trying, I personally was stuck for some parts for awile and didn't even think a single time to ask for help!
god damn, it still is duke u know..... damn kids.. "help me, I can't figure out how to pass this part (after 1 try)".

This post has been edited by Smilecythe: 11 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

I agree smilecythe, kids aren't made of the same these days. They keep crying for help until someone helps them, they never really learns.

I got stuck right before the hive levels. I didn't see that i had to break the wall with the crane. Just didn't see the clues that i suppose really is there.

View PostJhect, on 11 June 2011 - 05:00 PM, said:

I agree smilecythe, kids aren't made of the same these days. They keep crying for help until someone helps them, they never really learns.

I got stuck right before the hive levels. I didn't see that i had to break the wall with the crane. Just didn't see the clues that i suppose really is there.

Took me a while to figure out how to get out of the Gym in the Queen Bitch level, haha.

User is offline   Smilecythe 

View PostEARTH DEFENCE FORCES, on 11 June 2011 - 05:33 PM, said:

Took me a while to figure out how to get out of the Gym in the Queen Bitch level, haha.

same here, even thou, game is WAY MORE enjoyable when u need to think solution to get further :dukecry:

User is offline   nikdangr 

Having to start over what is essentially a grind is stupid and a giant PITA.- pipe bomb - shoot the little bugger - pipe bomb - shoot the little bugger - pipe bomb - dad-da-da-da - get more pipe bombs, etc, etc.

I have one too few shotgun shells in the magazine when an octobrain shows up and an hour's work - and I mean WORK - is down the toilet.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

That is what is pissing me off. If I could save just before the octo turns up, I'd feel a lot better. Having to go through the whole rigamarole again and again is just a huge pain the dong.

User is offline   Kathy 

Yep. Bosses like that need VARIETY. I like when long boss fights have different stages. Not in DNF, though.

same here, even thou, game is WAY MORE enjoyable when u need to think solution to get further

I'm sorry, but we discuss DNF here, not Braid.

• Polymancer

Its a huge long slog and the lack of proper saves really pissed me off, but when you do get her, it's freaking epic.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

It is pretty epic. Good luck beating her without your FOV fixed! You'll get cheapshotted like a motherfucker.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

The Queen is pretty easy even on Insane. There's a shotgun right next to you along with an infinite supply of ammo. The Octabrain respawns usually come so close that it's easy to take them down with a few shotgun shots (or pipebombs).

• Polymancer

I started using pipe-bombs against Octos in the Octa-king level. Works a treat and very enjoyable. Much more fun that lining up and taking 2 or 3 shots with the shotty.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options