Duke4.net Forums: I officially declare the dedicated server - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I officially declare the dedicated server  "...to a fucking joke!"

User is offline   Mad Max RW 

The irony is 14 years in the making and it's still rushed.

User is offline   zwieback 

View PostDescent, on 11 June 2011 - 08:25 AM, said:

Looks to me like in the rush to get it released on time, they botched some things so it would work properly.

it just doesn't add up - developing such an awesome multiplayer with a lot of modes and leveling system .. but no good dedicated servers and no voip toggle button or ability to turn it off?

always bet on patch!

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Damn you for making me go over the GBX forum and then reading a troll post making me respond...

Anyway, this kind of sucks and although I can sympathize with MusicallyInspired (his post on GBX was quite good), and I have no pre-order to cancel, I think there could still be a chance things will turn around. It isn't likely, but maybe when I get around to buying the game, things will be worked out.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Hopefully you're right. And hopefully the encouraging words of hope from ChrisF that they're looking into ways of re-enabling the console without affecting multiplayer isn't just friendly-face PR.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options