Duke4.net Forums: This game did not survive "uncut in Australia and Germany".. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

This game did not survive "uncut in Australia and Germany"..

User is offline   aftli 

I don't really think this is a spoiler, since we all knew this was in the game, but:

Spoiler

I should add that this is not the AU or DE version of the game. The game was cut for EVERYBODY out of LAZINESS to appease DE and AU rating boards. Between that and the obvious reduced gore, fuck you. I just emoquit at what would have been the best part. The game I'm playing isn't even the one I saw in trailers. I'm going to bed. Fuck you.

EDIT: The topic was meant to say "Fuck you, Gearbox. This game did not survive "uncut in Australia and Germany"". Somebody edited it.

This post has been edited by aftli: 10 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View Postaftli, on 10 June 2011 - 12:42 AM, said:

I don't really think this is a spoiler, since we all knew this was in the game, but:

Spoiler

Between that and the obvious reduced gore, fuck you. I just emoquit at what would have been the best part. I'm going to bed. Fuck you.
Harsh, much? Why not tell them on their forums and not here btw?

Also don't worry...someone will hack it soon enough.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

The reduced gore is the same everywhere, and what do you mean pasties on the strippers?

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostMicky C, on 10 June 2011 - 12:45 AM, said:

The reduced gore is the same everywhere, and what do you mean pasties on the strippers?
I guess he means the nipples/vag are covered with pasties......for German/etc players.

User is offline   ThePinkus 

You didn't get to see pixelated nipples? DAMN! THE HORROR!

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostThePinkus, on 10 June 2011 - 12:46 AM, said:

You didn't get to see pixelated nipples? DAMN! THE HORROR!
It's not about that, it's about the principle of the matter....they lied & censored the game for some when they said they wouldn't. I'd be saying the same things if they said you could tear alien's heads off and they censored it for some players.

User is offline   aftli 

View PostDN4EVR, on 10 June 2011 - 12:46 AM, said:

I guess he means the nipples/vag are covered with pasties......for German/etc players.

I edited the post to include a screenshot. This is not what we saw in the uncut trailer.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

There's still hope though. Back when Duke Nukem 3D was released in Australia, the strippers were censored out completely, but 3D Realms later released a patch which brought them back. Maybe the same thing could happen here. I'm in Australia so I really hope that happens.

User is offline   aftli 

View PostDN4EVR, on 10 June 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

Harsh, much? Why not tell them on their forums and not here btw?

Also don't worry...someone will hack it soon enough.

I just posted something similar on their forums:

Watch it get deleted in real time!

User is offline   DN4EVR 

Still there.

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

You "emoquit" too soon because there are plenty lovely bare boobs in that strip club. Play the whole game before you judge it.

/Locked.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options