Duke4.net Forums: True Dnf Screenshot, And Video Unveiling By George - Duke4.net Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

True Dnf Screenshot, And Video Unveiling By George

User is offline   trackit 

http://shacknews.com...n.x?id=15829800

George confirmed gibs, dismemberment and a lot of bloooood :) add there interactivity, physics and the type of graphics that we saw in teaser and i think we will have some incredibly fun game B)

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

And that's absolutely everything i need in a game...

George quotes from that shack forum:

Q

What's your favorite part of the game so far?

(if there's any way to answer that without telling us details you don't want to reveal)

A

I like environment puzzles, and blowing the heads and arms off of things.
LOL, me too :)

Q

Is environment interactivity going to be a bullet point in the game's feature list?

A

Big, big, yes.
yuhuuu B)

Q

Will it have over-the-top gibs flying everywhere? You know, the old-fashioned kind with body chunks and blood trails everywhere.

A

Yes. But in a way that makes sense. Shotguns pull limbs off, but not a machine gun or pistol. Explode something or set off a pipe bomb and you can remove limbs that are within splash range and take enough individual damage.

But yes, gibs are back.
Nice B)

Q

Which do you prefer? Boxes or barrels?

A

To hide behind....unbreakable boxes and non explosive barrels. To shoot at, the opposite B)
hehe

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

So what's the word for tonight, tomorrow? New screenshots and perhaps the full trailer?

Let's hope!

User is offline   Nihilanth 

View Postkaisersoze, on Dec 24 2007, 05:05 AM, said:

So what's the word for tonight, tomorrow? New screenshots and perhaps the full trailer?

Let's hope!

Would be cool. But after the release of the teaser it's really hard to predict anything. Depends on how they are planning to handle showing the game to the people. It makes me wonder.

I think that we wount see anything propably today or tommorow... I think they wount release a trailer without leting us know prior. I think they will release a news first that trailer is coming and then release it.

But i hope to see some new stuff within a month or so.

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

View Postkaisersoze, on Dec 24 2007, 05:05 AM, said:

Let's hope!

I really hope they release the full trailer soon too! I'm sure that they've already finished it, and I'm sure Jon St. John has already recorded lines for the full trailer, so I'm positive that we will see it very soon. :) I think that the next media for the game will probably be released today or tomorrow, but I guess it could be released on New Year's Eve. B)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but it's highly unlikely for any media to happen soon.

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

View PostDavoX, on Dec 24 2007, 07:40 AM, said:

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but it's highly unlikely for any media to happen soon.

It will be very soon. You'll see. :)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong, but I won't get my hopes high for it.

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

I'm wondering if they're just going to release something today of tomorrow it out of nowhere(after having their servers fully prepared for the assault).

User is offline   MartyMcFly 

im hoping for some new Q&A's soon becuase I've seen so many links to the recent shacknews one thinking it may be a new one, unfortunately not.

User is offline   Micki! 

The Shacknews one did have some cool stuff though...

Gibs, body parts, blood <3

That alone made my day... :)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

View PostDuke Rocks, on Dec 24 2007, 08:28 PM, said:

I'm wondering if they're just going to release something today of tomorrow it out of nowhere(after having their servers fully prepared for the assault).

Well...you're the one with the insider info :)

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

Well, looks like nothing for today.

Merry Christmas to all! :)

User is offline   Micki! 

There's still alllll next year :)

And Merry Christmas to all..!

I'm awaiting screenshots or the trailer on January 1th. Please George, please! :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

I'm anticipating something on the 31st.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Same here...

User is offline   rockmx8 

Most likely dudes we will not see anything more, until next year. Well thankfully to God at least this year was the year where we saw the NEW DNF!! YEAH!! THANK GOD AND GEORGE + CO.!! IT SURE ROCKED OUR YEAR AND HOLIDAYS!!

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options