Duke4.net Forums: It's fucking DONE! The Duke4.net Countdown has reached zero! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

It's fucking DONE! The Duke4.net Countdown has reached zero!

It's fucking DONE, DNF IS OUT AND IT HAS HIT THE WORLD!
The duke4.net countdown has reached ZERO!!!!!

Congratulations to all of you that have waited 15 years for this to happen just like I did. We are living an epic moment and an event that will mark our gamer past!

Hail to the king baby!

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 09 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

View PostMr.Deviance, on 09 June 2011 - 01:03 PM, said:

It's fucking DONE, DNF IS OUT AND IT HAS HIT THE WORLD!
The duke4.net countdown has reached ZERO!!!!!

Congratulations to all of you that have waited 15 years for this to happen just like I did. We are living an epic moment and an event that will mark our gamer past!

Hail to the king baby!

It's not done for everyone at the moment, it's still 56 minutes for me.
I'll celebrate when the time hits 00:00 at my place.

I am VERY hyped about this game, can't wait to hold it in my hands tomorrow.
I am gonna record that moment and after playing DNF i am going to show the world i held it in my hands.

User is offline   Ronin 

Fuck yeah. :dukecry:

Is it Tuesday the 14th yet?

No?

Then be still, child.

(I'm just bitter because one of my friends in Europe is already playing it.)

View PostMysteryMeat, on 09 June 2011 - 01:12 PM, said:

Is it Tuesday the 14th yet?

No?

Then be still, child.

(I'm just bitter because one of my friends in Europe is already playing it.)

I am from europe too. And I can play it too !

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 09 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

It's okay. I'll be over here. Playing the demo. In tears.

Well, yeah it is the day that the game is being released in europe. But do we have the game in your hands yet?

User is offline   WedgeBob 

Another five days for us...you guys overseas have things a lot better than we do... :dukecry:

I always thought game releases were usually the other way around, America would get the games first, then the rest of the globe. Guess Take Two doesn't see things that way.

This post has been edited by WedgeBob: 09 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

In order to celebrate this, I took the liberty of placing a freakin' huge, big badass article on the front page of the HRP website. It's basically some kind of "short history of time", going through the years which have passed since it started getting developed, which other important shooters got released during that time and how badly I have been waiting for this. It's a personal thing and probably the longest news which has ever been on the HRP site, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! :dukecry:

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostWedgeBob, on 09 June 2011 - 02:21 PM, said:

Another five days for us...you guys overseas have things a lot better than we do... :dukecry:

I always thought game releases were usually the other way around, America would get the games first, then the rest of the globe. Guess Take Two doesn't see things that way.

Well, they decided that they "didn't want to hold it back just to adhere to the NA release date". Meaning, if they had it would have come out on the 17th in Europe instead. But then why wouldn't they just make the NA release date on the 7th then?

User is offline   Hank 

View PostNightFright, on 09 June 2011 - 02:27 PM, said:

In order to celebrate this, I took the liberty of placing a freakin' huge, big badass article on the front page of the HRP website. It's basically some kind of "short history of time", going through the years which have passed since it started getting developed, which other important shooters got released during that time and how badly I have been waiting for this. It's a personal thing and probably the longest news which has ever been on the HRP site, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! :dukecry:

I just did. cheers man. Posted Image

User is offline   Alithinos 

Yeah its done and the timer now clocks negative time. :dukecry:

User is offline   DN4EVR 

Still(oddly) 24 minutes for me in America...weird.

User is offline   Jeff 

Still waiting for the 14th for me. I've been a loyal Duke fan since 1996.

User is offline   Ronin 

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, just stopping in to say IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to stop pissing around and actually play it. :dukecry:

Posted Image

User is offline   DN4EVR 

I gots to wait. :dukecry:

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostDN4EVR, on 10 June 2011 - 05:10 AM, said:

I gots to wait. :dukecry:

Dont worry man, this last week flew through knowing each day is one step closer, before you know it you too will have balls of steel. Sucks that some of you guys have to wait, ha the guy in Gamestop was freaking out when I asked for Bose he was dying to talk to another Nukem fan, apparantly apart from him I was the only other person that ordered Bose in that shop! Anyway he loves it he was practiclly hopping up and down with excitement!

Before I left the shop I told him that he has balls of steel, and he said "Hail to the king baby!" nice. :D

I also received the Balls of Steel edition.
I've recorded everything, the waiting, when i've received it and when i was struggling to get it open.

I will upload it on youtube sometime.

User is offline   Waiter 

Thought I'd pop in and wish everyone a Happy Release Day! :dukecry:

I know not everyone can play as the game is not released until the 14th in the US, but I can't play the game either until the 20th due to delivery times and working situation. I still think the day when the Duke is finally released from his WID-cage is worth a celebration.

\o_:cake:

Ummm its not done yet.... The North American release is still on hold until June 14th @ 12 AM. Till then, I'll wait until that day, and then I'll be able to play Duke Nukem Forever..... Cause the reason why its called Forever is because the North American version took forever to make that game.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options