Duke4.net Forums: Released Internationally But not in the US? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Released Internationally But not in the US?  "Hmm I missed something."

User is offline   kpl 

Tell me again why a game that was made in America is being released in other countries first?

User is offline   Parkar 

• Honored Donor

The same reason most European made games gets released in the US first. Basically it comes down to a bunch of different factors that probably only publishers now all about.

User is offline   Twig 

View Postkpl, on 09 June 2011 - 05:17 AM, said:

Tell me again why a game that was made in America is being released in other countries first?

Seriously, do you know how many times we europeans can't get to play the game developed by europeans first? One Duke game being released here earlier then in USA does not even tip the scale to the point of equality.

But of course, if you think such thing is wrong in princible, feel free to send every game released earlier in US to some european player =D

This post has been edited by Twig: 09 June 2011 - 09:08 AM

After mortal kombat was banned here in aus, due to an outdated/shitty rating system- i'm so relieved it's out here. it's a bonus that duke is coming out early here as well(uncensored). Especially after there was a few feminists/rights folks having a winge about "capture the babe" been violence towards women, what a fucking joke.

User is offline   kpl 

I didn't realize that games get released is some countries before others. Could it really be that hard to have a single release date worldwide for games?. Oh well it's only a few more days before I can get my hands on it.
It's hard as hell to stay away from all the spoilers out there though, this is gonna be a rough few days haha.

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostTwig, on 09 June 2011 - 05:36 AM, said:

Seriously, do you know how many times we europeans can't get to play the game developed by europeans first? One Duke game being released here earlier then in USA does not even tip the scale to the point of equality.

But of course, if you think such thing is wrong in princible, feel free to send every game released earlier in US to some european player =D

I've whined about this argument for awhile :dukecry:

my only defense is this: when you guys get the game and click the icon, tell me what type of flag is flying behind the DNF logo :D

User is online   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View Postferran275, on 09 June 2011 - 11:41 AM, said:

when you guys get the game and click the icon, tell me what type of flag is flying behind the DNF logo :dukecry:

Yes, thank you. Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options