Duke4.net Forums: PS3 and 360 Leak - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PS3 and 360 Leak

User is offline   Madmaxwell 

View Postthemaniacboy, on 07 June 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

That's impossible, the blood decals were buggy in the demo version that has been proven already.
I think this isn't the final version ?
It can't be.

Dude those were exactly what I said they were blood splashes on the screen that is the finished copy of the game.

I think you are the only person you proved that to.

View PostMadmaxwell, on 07 June 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

Dude those were exactly what I said they were blood splashes on the screen that is the finished copy of the game.

No, i meant the blood after you've shot an enemy.

We are talking about this!!!

Old Build of the game things change : P

This post has been edited by Madmaxwell: 07 June 2011 - 04:45 PM

This is weird, people over at the GBX forums saw footage of the leaked game and said that there are blood decals ?

I am so confused right now. :(

User is offline   Sandman 

View PostMadmaxwell, on 07 June 2011 - 04:45 PM, said:

Old Build of the game things change : P

Just saw blood decals on this stream: http://www.justin.tv...v#/w/1306260864

Cheat code to enable blood?

This post has been edited by Sinisterambo: 07 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

I won't watch it because i know if i do, i will keep watching 'till i see some blood decals.

Well I hope you can turn it back on in the game or by editing files. What do you guys think?!

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on 07 June 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

Well I hope you can turn it back on in the game or by editing files. What do you guys think?!

I think it has to do with region and/or platform.

View PostSandman, on 07 June 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

Just saw blood decals on this stream: http://www.justin.tv...v#/w/1306260864

Not from shooting an enemy you did not, There are decals PRE painted on the ground in some places.

User is offline   mpuone 

The guy playing DNF at justin tv is so blind

User is offline   Hysler 

I'll be able to tell you guys about the blood/gore in a bit. I just entered
Spoiler
so I'll be getting to some combat really soon. I just have to say that you guys will not be disappointed with the humor or interactivity in this game, it's insane! I must have laughed out loud at least a dozen times already.

This post has been edited by Hysler: 07 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

User is offline   Sandman 

Almost all the leaked videos seem to be played by downies.

I just got banned on the gearbox forums for the following reason : "distributing pirated materials".

I never did any of those actions ?
I just distributed these screenshots from the demo to prove that blood decals were in the game :

http://img853.images...emo20110606.png
http://cache.gyazo.c...247532e41d2.png

Those moderators really suck..

I was just trying to prove to people that blood decals after shooting an enemy were in the game.

Well anyways, does this mean i can't use my FAC anymore ?

User is offline   KareBear 

View PostSandman, on 07 June 2011 - 05:00 PM, said:

Almost all the leaked videos seem to be played by downies.

Its the console controls.

View Postthemaniacboy, on 07 June 2011 - 05:02 PM, said:

I just got banned on the gearbox forums for the following reason : "distributing pirated materials".

I just distributed these screenshots from the demo to prove that blood decals were in the game :

I was just trying to prove to people that blood decals after shooting an enemy were in the game.

you should still have access to you FAC can we get a link to your post I think I might know why you got banned.

That first screenshot is the one I took :(

User is offline   DN4EVR 

Ban ban ban ban ban ban over at GBX today then Manic? Sad to hear.

View PostMadmaxwell, on 07 June 2011 - 05:07 PM, said:

you should still have access to you FAC can we get a link to your post I think I might know why you got banned.

I don't have any link as i can't access the forums anymore.
Those stupid ass admins were on a rampage deleting every thread related to the leaked version of the game.
I simply answered an question relating to the blood decals and i messaged some screenshots to some people because they wanted to see it.

Well i really hate the GBX forums now just because it has those stupid ass admins.

They've deleted the threads i commented in.
If they would have given me a chance to explain, i would have explained it.

Edit :

Oow nevermind, i remember why i chose the name "themaniacboy"

This post has been edited by themaniacboy: 07 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View Postthemaniacboy, on 07 June 2011 - 05:10 PM, said:

Those stupid ass admins were on a rampage deleting every thread related to the leaked version of the game.
I simply answered an question relating to the blood decals and i messaged some screenshots to some people because they wanted to see it.

Well i really hate the GBX forums now just because it has those stupid ass admins.

Delete Fucking EVERYTHING!

View Postthemaniacboy, on 07 June 2011 - 05:10 PM, said:

if someone or yourself probably said something about final product but not related to the screenshots they probably read it as "Look Blood Decals from the Final product" O: and no they don't know shit about the final game over there almost all there mods are volunteer people who are not in house. I would email gearbox and try to appeal it if you care I really would not any more I loved them for a bit but there public relations skills are extremely poor at times.

View PostDN4EVR, on 07 June 2011 - 05:12 PM, said:

Re-read my comment, they have deleted the threads.

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View Postthemaniacboy, on 07 June 2011 - 05:14 PM, said:

Re-read my comment, they have deleted the threads.
I know...thus the meme link. They think the best damage control is to nuke everything to be sure. Sometimes this works, and sometimes it ends up biting them on the buttocks.

View PostDN4EVR, on 07 June 2011 - 05:17 PM, said:

I know...thus the meme link. They think the best damage control is to nuke everything to be sure. Sometimes this works, and sometimes it ends up biting them on the buttocks.

So should i care i got banned or what ?
What next, are they going to track me down for those screenshots and let the FBI and US Special Forces take care of me ?

Damn, now i understand why most people here at Duke4.net hate the forums over at GBX so much.

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

Yep... I just saw at least 8 people get banned in the last few minutes. Saw they got you too... the rules do say any mention of pirated material. The full game isn't officially out yet, so I can see their point of view.

I wonder how many will be banned in the next couple of days. I don't want to spoil the game, but I am really curious as to some closure to the blood/gore issues people are so upset about.

MrBlackCat

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 07 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

View PostMrBlackCat, on 07 June 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Yep... I just saw at least 8 people get banned in the last few minutes. Saw they got you too... the rules do say any mention of pirated material. The full game isn't officially out yet, so I can see their point of view.

I wonder how many will be banned in the next couple of days. I don't want to spoil the game, but I am really curious as to some closure to the blood/gore issues people are so upset about.

MrBlackCat

What about you MrBlackCat, did you post even once in the forums that were talking about the leaked xbox 360 version ?

Well about the blood/gore issues, i think we shouldn't worry too much, we only saw the game, but we didn't play it.
And btw, the guy that did play it was some french guy, guess it has to do with region and/or platform.

View Postthemaniacboy, on 07 June 2011 - 05:20 PM, said:

What next, are they going to track me down for those screenshots and let the FBI and US Special Forces take care of me ?

Damn, now i understand why most people here at Duke4.net hate the forums over at GBX so much.

You sound like you care a lot.

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View Postthemaniacboy, on 07 June 2011 - 05:20 PM, said:

I dunno...I wasn't poking fun at you but rather that particular mod/damage control "tactic".

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options