Duke4.net Forums: PS3 and 360 Leak - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PS3 and 360 Leak

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I've heard people talk about this... has anyone any real info on this? Hopefully it's not true.

User is offline   trustn0! 

Unfortunetly it is.
It isnt that suprising things are always leaked early on the web.
For example it could have been a employe at a UK blockbuster since they have access to the game and such.

Yes I know someon who wasn't interested in Duke at all but got hyped in the last two months. He's downloading the 360 leak right now. oOo BITCH!

View Posttrustn0!, on 07 June 2011 - 01:46 PM, said:

Unfortunetly it is.
It isnt that suprising things are always leaked early on the web.
For example it could have been a employe at a UK blockbuster since they have access to the game and such.

Well, i am sure there will be more people buying than pirating this game.
It will probably have something to do with the history of the game, you have to own this game to believe it and yell i touched DNF.

User is offline   zwieback 

fucking leaks.

check... Attached Image: Screen shot 2011-06-08 at 12.05.37 AM.png
... pretty close to release that happened

anyway, i think i have to go dark soon.

"1997 it was if I remember good… This game was a revolution in time, made my eyes wet and my fingers almost bleed. Now bad news for you folks who own PS3, the game is encrypted with keys that are not yet decrypted so you wont be able to play this now. Same thing happened with Brink and L.A. Noire, but they released update which were signed with 3.50 keys and those were piece of cake to decrypt with Multiman / Rogero / etc. So grab your game and wait for some mistake by developers or hackers to crack last codes needed to decrypt."

*dirty grin*

he he he

EDIT: looks like the x360 version doesn't have that limitation DAMN IT!

This post has been edited by zwieback: 07 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

View Postzwieback, on 07 June 2011 - 02:08 PM, said:

fucking leaks.

check... Attachment Screen shot 2011-06-08 at 12.05.37 AM.png
... pretty close to release that happened

anyway, i think i have to go dark soon.

"1997 it was if I remember good… This game was a revolution in time, made my eyes wet and my fingers almost bleed. Now bad news for you folks who own PS3, the game is encrypted with keys that are not yet decrypted so you wont be able to play this now. Same thing happened with Brink and L.A. Noire, but they released update which were signed with 3.50 keys and those were piece of cake to decrypt with Multiman / Rogero / etc. So grab your game and wait for some mistake by developers or hackers to crack last codes needed to decrypt."

*dirty grin*

he he he

EDIT: looks like the x360 version doesn't have that limitation DAMN IT!

Fucking leaks.
Every big release this year had a leak, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2 and now DNF ?

Looks like those assholes that haven't waited 14 years on this game get to play this much earlier than we.
I can get so angry with this.

User is offline   randir14 

Look on the bright side...the pirates are saying it's much better than the demo.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Unfortunately the game was going to be pirated whether it was leaked before release or not. Let's just count ourselves lucky that the leak happened so close to the release date, so people would't have much of a chance to play too much of it before those of use who are buying the game can play it.

View Postrandir14, on 07 June 2011 - 02:19 PM, said:

Look on the bright side...the pirates are saying it's much better than the demo.

Good.

Yes going dark soon! See you on the other side soon!

Can anyone post a link to impressions from the leaked version?Not talking about a actual link to the torrent im talking about comments about the game itself

^ so far I've seen only short comments from a couple people, here's some:

I am playing now!!! No update needed......this is so much better then the demo.....

Not to ruin it ....but the demo isn't even close to how it really is!!!!!!

View Postrandir14, on 07 June 2011 - 02:29 PM, said:

^ so far I've seen only short comments from a couple people, here's some:

Damn dude, i've always knew i could always bet on Duke.
I told some guys a few days ago or yesterday that the guys that played the leaked game said that this would be one of the most violent games of the year.
After i read that, i was 100% sure we wouldn't be just getting some game.

K then im still waiting for the impressions from the guy at the gamefaqs forum but so far the cardinal rule is being proven

Posted Image

User is offline   mpuone 

Serioulsy?

This post has been edited by mpuone: 23 February 2014 - 07:16 AM

i don't have a ps3 - but i guess you can copy the game to the harddisk when you've got a hacked ps3?

It's always a good thing that it was leaked so close to release date. Probably not gonna change anything.

View PostJhect, on 07 June 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

It's always a good thing that it was leaked so close to release date. Probably not gonna change anything.

Posted Image

View PostJhect, on 07 June 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

People say that the game is awesome so fuck off, i still don't know why they haven't banned you yet.
You are muskydragon so i am not seeing any reason not to ban you.

BTW a couple of first impressions are out.
http://www.gamefaqs....orever/59369425
So then improvement over the demo? Aparrently very much so

holy shit holy shiiit :( i skipped the part where he was talking about the interactivity, but IT IS THE GAME I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR B)

weeeee

so that's it for now, i'm off to bed :(

How was my post a troll post lol.

User is offline   mpuone 

Yeah.. No

This post has been edited by mpuone: 23 February 2014 - 07:16 AM

PS3 torrent looks a bit fishy to me first off theres no crack for it and its double the size of the demo which doesnt make a lick of sense to me since the 360 torrent is at 7+gigs

View Postmpuone, on 07 June 2011 - 03:15 PM, said:

(Im a good gamer, Im good fuc....) Its so hard for me not to think of torrent-ing this awesome game. I mean, like, its right there in front of me and i got a wait 2 more weeks just to play... Thank god its harder to torrent to the PS3.

Hehe, a true Duke fan will really wait until the official big day.

Sounds like the interactivity is saving the ass of this game, damn, i'm so hyped right now.
I think i won the bet with my friend that this game was not gonna flop, well it looks like i was right.

This post has been edited by themaniacboy: 07 June 2011 - 03:21 PM

Your so smart lol.

More detail here: http://www.gamefaqs....orever/59369840
Looking good

This post has been edited by trustn0!: 07 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

User is offline   Hysler 

I have the BOSE pre-ordered for PC, but I just couldn't wait to play the game so I went ahead and got it. I'm going to play it in a bit.

Looks like some asswipe reported the Gamefaqs topic.

User is offline   mpuone 

View PostHysler, on 07 June 2011 - 03:39 PM, said:

I have the BOSE pre-ordered for PC, but I just couldn't wait to play the game so I went ahead and got it. I'm going to play it in a bit.

******... wait... what?.

This post has been edited by mpuone: 23 February 2014 - 07:15 AM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options