Duke4.net Forums: Add-on's/mods Help Duke 3d - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Add-on's/mods Help Duke 3d  "How to Run Nuclear winter"

Can Someone tell me how to load and play the Nuclear winter mod for duke 3D
I read an earlier post about how to do it by making a batch file, But the instructions to make it were totally confusing to me! I am pretty much an old dinasour when it comes to computers, But The Duke is totally my hero!!!
I have played Duke 3D start to finish over25 times now!!! and I Would be happy to play it 25+ more if I could get this (nwinter.grp) thingy to work...
All I have is the nwinter.grp, no .con files as was mentioned in the other post I read. (NOTE) I do have the hi-res add-on working with eduke32.exe
Thanks for any help here, in advance... DUKE RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signed, Crusty O'l Duke Diehard..........

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

A friend of mine has Nuclear Winter, and what we did to make it run, was using "Dukonnector" 8look it up, you will find the program, it's created by someone who calls himself "aabluedragon" Look both the name and this program up on Google, and you are sure to find it... (i forgot his personal website, and i can't remember if Duke4.net hosts it, to be honest)

Once you got Dukonnector, you should be able to look for the .grp file(s) for the game, and be able to run the game through dukonnector...

Good luck, if any further problems occur, please get back in here and list up all the details about what exactly happens... :)

Maybe this might help: http://www.vachu.com/duke3d/

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Ah yes, that's the website, and the application i spoke about... There you have it, see if it works... :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options