Duke4.net Forums: Secrets and cheats [spoilers] ((formerly Demo Cheats)) - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Secrets and cheats [spoilers] ((formerly Demo Cheats))  "With the Release of DNF I thought why not convert to full"

User is offline   Madmaxwell 

Know cheats by System
--------------------------------------
PC

For DN codes all you need to do is type out the full word

DNCLIP : does no clip
DNWEAPONS: alll weapons
DNDEBUG: brings up debug stuff

PC console commands Much thanks to Coheed82
looking through thread compiling atm that is why this part looks like a mess xD

Go to steam & right click your duke nukem forever game out of the list of your games, Now in properties, and click set launch options..
Now here type -log & then exit that properies window. Load your game of DNF. you'll see a white window like "Notepad" before the launch of the game. let the game Run. now when you begin in the bathroom, press ALT & TAB to go to steam again..

Now, click on that new window... and type in Set dnWindow.DukeConsole ConsoleKey 192
press enter....

Now, go back into your game. and now EXIT. re start the game leaving that window alone now, Important! ..
Finally as you get to playing in the bathroom again press the button right under the ESC key.. should be that squiggly thing ~
Now Voila! you'll get a big duke nukem forever sign showing up! with a small area to type in commands... :( "cheats actually"..

So there is a good few cheats here, i know of a few.... after you type a cheat in then press enter and your set mate!!!

SUMMON EDF_GRUNT
SUMMON assaulttrooper_grunt
SUMMON pigcop_grunt
SUMMON pigcop_dualpistol
SUMMON pigcop_machinegun
SUMMON pigcop_rpg octababy
SUMMON pregnator
SUMMON cycloid

set Engine.PlayerPawn bInfiniteAmmo true
set Engine.PlayerPawn bInstaGib true
set Engine.PlayerPawn bGodMode true
:set dngame.playerpawn vehiclepov vpov_firstperson

old stuff below

Spoiler

please feel free to add your finds B)

also I swear someone is going to be dumb enough to come in this thread ignoring the spoiler tags and the tag in the title and be like O: SPOILERS YOUR GOING TO HELL RAGE, you only look dumb if you do that epically after this ending sentence xD

This post has been edited by Madmaxwell: 09 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I'm not going to use a single cheat until I finished the full game.

I'm gonna try the mini nuke now.

View PostDavoX, on 02 June 2011 - 11:54 PM, said:

I'm not going to use a single cheat until I finished the full game.

I'm gonna try the mini nuke now.

Spoiler

Is there a "give all weapons" cheat?

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 03 June 2011 - 12:16 AM, said:

Is there a "give all weapons" cheat?

not from what I can tell , I have not got a command console working yet though, I have tried the usual stuff DNSTUFF, DNITEMS,DNKROZ, DNWEAPON. none of those work :( I did see in the jtag leak that they had console and item spawning working. So there might be a debug mode to enable :3

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

Many interesting bink videos inside the steam folder: /dukenukemforeverdemo/textures/bik :(

A small selection of screengrabs :

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

B)

User is offline   Azza 119 

View PostMadmaxwell, on 03 June 2011 - 12:40 AM, said:

not from what I can tell , I have not got a command console working yet though, I have tried the usual stuff DNSTUFF, DNITEMS,DNKROZ, DNWEAPON. none of those work :( I did see in the jtag leak that they had console and item spawning working. So there might be a debug mode to enable :3

dnweapons works, just spawns all weapons next to you

User is offline   Raziel 

Since I was a little annoyed by the limitations of the demo, I decided to mess around a little and found something interesting...

(uploading video to youtube... will post link soon, I think)

This post has been edited by Raziel: 03 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

User is offline   Raziel 

Okay, upload complete... The demo did give me a nice little pleasant surprise:

User is offline   Raziel 

I posted a description of how to get into Duke's mansion in the comments of the youtube vid. Enjoy guys.

User is offline   TownClown 

Unfortunately I haven't played the demo, but I do believe these to be cheats (type during gameplay):
DNNUK
DNRATE
DNDEBUG
DNCOORDS
DNCLIP
DNINVENTORY
DNWEAPONS
DNUNLOCK
DNMONSTERS
DNSHOWMAP
DNVIEW
DNKROZ
If someone tries them, please post your results.

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostTownClown, on 03 June 2011 - 04:38 AM, said:

Unfortunately I haven't played the demo, but I do believe these to be cheats (type during gameplay):
If someone tries them, please post your results.

I'm pretty sure not all of these work on DNF's demo

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

Yeah, i just walked around in the mansion Penthouse too. :(

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostSplat, on 03 June 2011 - 04:50 AM, said:

Posted Image

You just had to snap the nipples... didn't ya!

This post has been edited by Raziel: 03 June 2011 - 05:00 AM

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

I also snapped underneath skirts of the twins... :( ( they shave )

The tower thing, beaming up stuff in the sky:
Posted Image

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostSplat, on 03 June 2011 - 05:04 AM, said:

I also snapped underneath skirts of the twins... :( ( they shave )

Meh, they have panties...

This post has been edited by Raziel: 03 June 2011 - 05:12 AM

User is offline   Raziel 

If anyone figures out how to watch the Pooty Party video within Duke's apartment, can you let us know? I've been at it for a while, can't figure it out.

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

When i played with light switches, some things triggered. Twins standing up and being afraid of dark. Choppers, jets outside. I also saw the pooty party clip playing.

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostSplat, on 03 June 2011 - 05:20 AM, said:

When i played with light switches, some things triggered. Twins standing up and being afraid of dark. Choppers, jets outside. I also saw the pooty party clip playing.

And... what did you do to see it?

Probably most of you found it, but just in case: near the wooden hut lies a can of beer, useful at highest difficulty (makes Duke tougher, but blurs screen a bit... come on, after one beer?)

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostRaziel, on 03 June 2011 - 04:07 AM, said:

Okay, upload complete... The demo did give me a nice little pleasant surprise:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=e0J0j8EURDI

I read the comments under the video, but can you be a little more specific about how to get to the point where you can explore the mansion?

User is offline   Raziel 

View PostMicky C, on 03 June 2011 - 05:43 AM, said:

I read the comments under the video, but can you be a little more specific about how to get to the point where you can explore the mansion?

I can't really be more specific than that... where are you having trouble? You go into noclip mode by typing DNCLIP, then you go through the floor until you reach the city... once you're at the city, if you face the Fellatio hotel then turn around, you should see a big white wall, on the wall is a window, just go through that, and you're in his apartment.

User is offline   coheed82 

Fukn awesome guys. demo is gooooood B)
i made a nice little drawing on the whiteboard ill try to show it off here soon. :(
just found the beer & holoduke on my 2nd playthrough.
took me over 3 hours to download this demo off steam.
was totally worth it man :( :D :D

User is offline   Raziel 

View Postcoheed82, on 03 June 2011 - 05:56 AM, said:

Fukn awesome guys. demo is gooooood B)
i made a nice little drawing on the whiteboard ill try to show it off here soon. :(
just found the beer & holoduke on my 2nd playthrough.
took me over 3 hours to download this demo off steam.
was totally worth it man :( :D :D

Glad you like it, so, did you follow my instructions and explore Duke's apartment?

will do mate will do that soon :(

Raziel... genius. :(
Thats so trippy that you can reach the mansion in the demo with dnclip.. ive explored and love that extra slice of dnf.. :(
makes ya wonder why they didnt just put this into the demo proper. maybe this is just one of their many easter eggs to be found?..
brilliant though.. B) :D

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Wow too many spoilers... there should be a warning here...

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View Postcoheed82, on 03 June 2011 - 07:39 AM, said:

Raziel... genius. :(
Thats so trippy that you can reach the mansion in the demo with dnclip.. ive explored and love that extra slice of dnf.. :(
makes ya wonder why they didnt just put this into the demo proper. maybe this is just one of their many easter eggs to be found?..
brilliant though.. B) :D

Imagine hoiw much clipping we're all gonna have to do to find everything.(Stuff not normally reached in-game without cheats that is.)

Speaking of clipping guys.. In the desert after your hooning in the monster truck but before the mines, in the sky is that alien beam.... if you use dnclip .. and bring duke up above the main rockface youll see some alien thingy sticking up into the air that conects to the beam............... See that blue river looking thing that covers up the swaying rocks and bits as (your seing stuff not intended to see here) and on the blue area it reads FAKE BACKGROUND B) :(

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View Postcoheed82, on 03 June 2011 - 10:27 AM, said:

Speaking of clipping guys.. In the desert after your hooning in the monster truck but before the mines, in the sky is that alien beam.... if you use dnclip .. and bring duke up above the main rockface youll see some alien thingy sticking up into the air that conects to the beam............... See that blue river looking thing that covers up the swaying rocks and bits as (your seing stuff not intended to see here) and on the blue area it reads FAKE BACKGROUND :( B)

We should clip through the entire game(after playing each level the normal way in turn, of course), just to be safe. :(

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options