Duke4.net Forums: DNF Launch Trailer - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF Launch Trailer  "new one"

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

yet another great trailer.
I'm going camping, i can't believe after all of the anticipation im not gonna be here to play the demo on it's release, "sighs".
Hope all you peeps love it! :angry: i bet there will be a shit load of Demo Gameplay clips getting around when i get back.

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 02 June 2011 - 02:52 PM, said:

I'm not disappointed just because there's no grabbag, I'm disappointed because they specifically said that they were saving grabbag for the launch trailer.

where was this stated? maybe we'll get a more 'back to basics' trailer later on? one for the masses (rap bullshit because the masses are fucking stupid) and then a real MAN'S trailer for the die hard Duke fans who have been there since the beginning :angry:

User is offline   bm85 

haha just noticed in the launch trailer the mayo is called Skeetman's Mayonnaise" lol

This post has been edited by bm85: 02 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Yes musically inspired I second that

Maybe there'll be another launch trailer closer to the launch date 'for the fans' that will have grabbag.

Probably not, though, right? They wouldn't do two launch trailers.

Well...maybe they changed their minds. Maybe, just maybe, E3 will bring us the "Grabbag Trailer".

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

I would have preferred Grabbag of course, or at least the original version of The Stroke,

but, oh well, the trailer is not aimed at old fans.

User is offline   Ronin 

I still think "The Touch" is best for Dukes return. Again Commando Nukem's trailer with differant music and not so great quality.

Cant get embedded to function :angry:
http://youtu.be/9GnDZe3XWwo

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 02 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostFox Mulder, on 02 June 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

I would have preferred Grabbag of course, or at least the original version of The Stroke,

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lW_k5T0j_tw

but, oh well, the trailer is not aimed at old fans.

See, that would actually kinda fit. Given that it's old school metal, and not some shitty rap remix.

Heard a rumor that Gearbox is gearing up for the demo release right now.

Guest_refluX1k_*

I can't wait, only one week to go. It'll run easily on my laptop (which is only a mobility radeon 4570) and I'll also buy it on my 360, because I <3 the 360. I'll be stuck to this game like crazy glue. The last game I can remember which mesmerized me and kept me playing for hours and hours on end to the level which DNF will was Gears of War. So will Gears of War 3, but that's besides the point. Hail to the King, baby!

• Judge Mental

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 02 June 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

Well it makes sense. Within the next 24 hours they're going to have a mess of people clammering over their servers to download this thing.

User is offline   bm85 

just saw the "alternative" accolades trailer on xbox live, found it on youtube for any who may have missed it

there are some subtle differences, but notice instead of duke punching the alien at the start it's the boss falling down (less violent for XBL) and less sexual references / violence, but a hover-boarding alien at 1:21 i had not seen that before, maybe some of you missed it too

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DnZEZzOjNFM

User is offline   Outtagum 

That's a Battlelord jumping off an alien gunship.

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 02 June 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

That sounds about right to me.

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 02 June 2011 - 04:14 AM, said:

-sigh- Same lame ass music. Bleh.

FOOk you, the music kicked arse.

View Postferran275, on 02 June 2011 - 02:52 PM, said:

music started so friggin strong, it was that STRONG MAN 'SOMETHING!!!' song, lol I don't remember how it goes but I do remember it being kick ass then they had to go and fuck it up with stupid ear raping end of the world shitty ass cock sucking bull shit fag dick smoking fucking RAP

BOOOOOOO

listening on mute is MUCH better

View PostRipemanewone, on 02 June 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

I am unimpressed with the trailer, gore neutered, RAP music, meh the others were better, I suppose it fits the shite cover style, fcuken rap music. If you like hip-hop, kick yourself in the ass and grow a decent taste in music, opinion nothin its crap.

Made by morons, for morons, fcuk you hip-hop die slow.

Yer just LUCKY I am out of downvotes for the day....your comment should die slow.

What are ya? Beethoven or something? Your tastes in music aren't everyone's, and i've played Duke since Duke 1 and thought it was an awesome song/trailer combo sammich. :angry:

View PostCommando Nukem, on 02 June 2011 - 03:55 PM, said:

See, that would actually kinda fit. Given that it's old school metal, and not some shitty rap remix.

Rap isn't bad you daft bugger..........maybe you need to loosen the nostalgia goggles a bit and enjoy the trailer with a more open mind.

This post has been edited by DN4EVR: 02 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

• Judge Mental

View PostDN4EVR, on 02 June 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Fuck you, the music kicked arse.

User is offline   DN4EVR 

Lol, apparently people here dislike rap...whatever.

*Haters be hatin'*

This post has been edited by DN4EVR: 02 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options