Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D 1.3 on Livestream - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D 1.3 on Livestream  "Live playthrough"

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

I'm going to be doing a livestream of Duke3D 1.3 on livestream via DOSBox. If anybody is interested in checking it out i'll be going live shortly. Posted Image

http://www.livestrea...nmawproductions

User is offline   Klapher 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 30 May 2011 - 08:04 AM, said:

I'm going to be doing a livestream of Duke3D 1.3 on livestream via DOSBox. If anybody is interested in checking it out i'll be going live shortly. Posted Image

http://www.livestrea...nmawproductions

Did you stop?

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Can I ask why it's 1.3 and not Atomic, also wouldn't it be easier doing it through eDuke?

User is offline   E.C.S 

View PostThe Commander, on 30 May 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

Can I ask why it's 1.3 and not Atomic, also wouldn't it be easier doing it through eDuke?

Because it's more hardcore to play Duke Nukem 3D. Also it's feels good to play the original version without any modified engine.

• Judge Mental

View PostKlapher, on 30 May 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

Did you stop?

I played for four hours straight earlier. I'll be doing episode 4, Carribean, and DIOIDC in a day or two.

View PostThe Commander, on 30 May 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

Nostalgia factor. Playing it as close to the way it was originally meant to be played.

View PostE.C.S, on 30 May 2011 - 05:31 PM, said:

Because it's more hardcore to play Duke Nukem 3D. Also it's feels good to play the original version without any modified engine.

Nice to see ya in there ECS.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

How is there any Nostalgia factor difference between 1.3 and Atomic?

• Judge Mental

View PostThe Commander, on 30 May 2011 - 10:05 PM, said:

I didn't realize nostalgia was something you had to define specifically beyond a feeling. To me, there is. Posted Image

User is offline   Loke 

That was fun watching. I got in around Fusion Station and stopped about halfway through Naferias Reign. Heh, so fun watching you fail so brutally. :angry:

Caribbean would be fun to watch.

• Judge Mental

If anyone is interested i'll be doing another stream later today. Starting with Episode 4, and moving on through Caribbean and Duke it out in DC. Posted Image

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostThe Commander, on 30 May 2011 - 10:05 PM, said:

Bicycle kicks. Nuff said.

User is offline   t800 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 01 June 2011 - 12:43 PM, said:

If anyone is interested i'll be doing another stream later today. Starting with Episode 4, and moving on through Caribbean and Duke it out in DC. Posted Image

Why not Nuclear Winter?
You could also try more complex mods for Duke (WGR2, DukePlus, etc.) or some popular classic usermaps (Roch or Red maps for example) or cooperative game.

This post has been edited by t800: 02 June 2011 - 04:46 AM

I watched it and it was fun. Say when you start ofcourse :angry: I haven't played caribbean or DC nuclear winter yet.

• Judge Mental

My internet decided to crap out on me last night for awhile when I was nearly done with Episode 4. I think I may skip the rest of episode 4 and go right onto the expansion pack the next time I do it. Posted Image

View PostCommando Nukem, on 02 June 2011 - 09:09 AM, said:

My internet decided to crap out on me last night for awhile when I was nearly done with Episode 4. I think I may skip the rest of episode 4 and go right onto the expansion pack the next time I do it. Posted Image

Ah, so it WAS the net being ornery on you. :angry:

I couldn't find you for the rest of the night after you fell off the face of the Earth. Caco, Ryan and I waited nearly an hour or two for you to get back before we gave up [or at least I did]. :blink:

Still, it was an interesting stream up until then.

I'm still also offering my own stream for you whenever you feel you got the time [although it'll have to be early-late evening, I'm just now waking up and out of it]. z.z

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options