Duke4.net Forums: I'll be darn ! - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'll be darn !  "super spoiler alert"

User is offline   zwieback 

yes, "you" please clarify. how did you figure out that it is a stacked up piece of encrypted code?

User is offline   Stewox 

View Postzwieback, on 29 May 2011 - 02:45 AM, said:

yes, "you" please clarify. how did you figure out that it is a stacked up piece of encrypted code?

"a stacked up piece of encrypted code"

what does that mean anyways ... in practise ..

i have no idea :angry: maybe he was saying that it was not only one encrypted code, but two or more different ones copied together

User is offline   Hysler 

How would we possibly decrypt it then?

it would be totally fucked up and not solvable imo - but i don't believe he's right anyway :angry:

User is offline   Stewox 

View Postzwieback, on 29 May 2011 - 07:17 AM, said:

it would be totally fucked up and not solvable imo - but i don't believe he's right anyway :angry:

idk what he means, i might have check english terms since im not english guy

by the way , nobody yet confirmed it tested the previous list , im not home yet so this is another list i thought up here

dn4d
dnmulticore
dnfusion
dntegra
dnsemiaccurate
dndouk
dnfinally
dnatlast
dnbbq
dnsteel
dnsteroid
dnfalconpunch
dnburp
dnsmell
dnwild
dnvertex
dncat

Make the 4 versions with uppers case of course.

This post has been edited by Stewox: 29 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

User is offline   ryche 

Have you tried cheats other than Duke3D kind? Like Duke Nukem 1 or 2? I have no idea wtf any of you are really talking about since I don't deal with encryptions but that Pastebin post says Duke Nukem so could it be from any other game?

I've stopped reading this topic by the time it reached page 2 due to obvious reasons.
Now that it has reached page 4, I just thought I would check it again to see if the topic has evolved past it's incomprehensible retarded train wreck stage, in which I left it.

My verdict.

Nope, this topic is still about foggy shit that nobody knows where it came from or what's it about, combined with posts that randomly list weird words in a row that seem to match and expand upon the style of duke 3d cheats.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 29 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

View PostMr.Deviance, on 29 May 2011 - 10:05 AM, said:

I've stopped reading this topic by the time it reached page 2 due to obvious reasons.
Now that it has reached page 4, I just thought I would check it again to see if the topic has evolved past it's incomprehensible retarded train wreck stage, in which I left it.

My verdict.

Nope, this topic is still about foggy shit that nobody knows where it came from or what's it about, combined with posts that randomly list weird words in a row that seem to match and expand upon the style of duke 3d cheats.

yes, that is pretty much the case :angry:

User is offline   Stewox 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 29 May 2011 - 10:05 AM, said:

My verdict.

there's no any reason to jump to conclusions , "You" obviously did something he doesn't want to explain so ... i don't even know what's going on at this point , just let me get back grounded tomorrow i hope

User is offline   Stewox 

View Postzwieback, on 29 May 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

yes, that is pretty much the case :angry:

did you even checked my lists your self ?

idk from where he got , but just to make sure

View PostStewox, on 29 May 2011 - 11:48 AM, said:

there's no any reason to jump to conclusions , "You" obviously did something he doesn't want to explain so ... i don't even know what's going on at this point , just let me get back grounded tomorrow i hope

What?

User is offline   Stewox 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 29 May 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

What?

didnt you saw what the said

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

For those worried about blood decals and gore, I just saw this
Spoiler

I also saw this
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 29 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

View PostFox Mulder, on 29 May 2011 - 05:38 PM, said:

Where did you see that ?

View PostStewox, on 29 May 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

didnt you saw what the said

What the said? Wtf????
Dude I've seen you post english before, are you drunk or wtf?
Yeah I've seen what you've said if that's what you were asking me, it's just that I didn't understand anything of your post due to your weird english...

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 29 May 2011 - 05:45 PM

Spoiler

I also saw this
Spoiler

What the hell? Where did you find that?

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 29 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Spoiler

I also saw this
Spoiler

Awesome! It'll be nice fiddling around with the console without having to edit the .ini first.

View Postthemaniacboy, on 29 May 2011 - 05:43 PM, said:

Where did you see that ?

View PostMr.Deviance, on 29 May 2011 - 05:45 PM, said:

What the hell? Where did you find that?

Hint: leak.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 29 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

View PostFox Mulder, on 29 May 2011 - 05:58 PM, said:

Hint: leak.

Are you talking about the recent demo leak that was leaked only for the 360?
Or has there been a new leak for pc too?
Pm me if you can't post about it here.
Those commands are obviously pc commands and would not make too much sense if you've seen them for the console version...

View PostMr.Deviance, on 29 May 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

Are you talking about the recent demo leak that was leaked only for the 360?
Or has there been a new leak for pc too?
Pm me if you can't post about it here.
Those commands are obviously pc commands and would not make too much sense if you've seen them for the console version...

No PC leak, thank God.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 29 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

PIECE OF CAKE - Easy Difficulty. You don't play many shooters.
LET'S ROCK - Normal Difficulty. Recommended for most players.
COME GET SOME - Hard Difficulty. Enemies are tougher and deal more damage.
DAMN, I'M GOOD - Insane Difficulty. You are Duke incarnate.

PIECE OF CAKE - Casual. You don't play a lot of games.
COME GET SOME - Normal. You play some shooters.
DAMN I'M GOOD - Hard. You're an expert.
HAIL TO THE KING - Insane. You are Duke incarnate.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 05 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

User is offline   ryche 

Possible spoilers in there indeed

User is offline   randir14 

Spoiler

Wolfenstein 3D reference? The hardest difficulty was named something similar.

This post has been edited by randir14: 30 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

User is offline   Stewox 

I didn't had the time to carefully check all those spoilers now , i'll do it later

Anyways just this, came home today finally , i checked my lists on dukehax and this is what looks interesting:

unique output gibberish ?

Posted Image

have to go now so i can't put any input on it in this post ... bbl

This post has been edited by Stewox: 30 May 2011 - 01:13 AM

DNF DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE

May, 1996 Version 1.3d of Duke Nukem 3D (Retail) is shipped to game retailers worldwide.  Duke Nukem 3D is a massive success that for many defined an entire generation of gaming.  Conceptualization and discussion of a sequel immediately begins inside 3D Realms headquarters near Dallas, Texas.
June, 1996 Duke Nukem 4Ever, a 2D side scrolling game produced by Keith Schuler, has development suspended in favor of prioritizing a Duke Nukem 3D add-on pack and a sequel.
June, 1996 GT Interactive acquires the publishing rights for Duke Nukem Forever in a licensing agreement with 3D Realms.
December, 1996 The Quake 1 engine is licensed by 3D Realms for Duke Nukem Forever, permanently replacing the Build engine.  Most of the Duke Nukem 3D team, led by original Duke Nukem developers Todd Replogle and Allen H. Blum III, begins research and development with the technology for the game.
April, 1997 Duke Nukem Forever is officially announced by 3D Realms with the intention to release in 1998.  Likewise, 3D Realms also officially announces that DNF will be created with the Quake 2 Engine.
May, 1997 Randy Pitchford and Brian Martel, founders of Gearbox Software, leave 3D Realms to help form Rebel Boat Rocker and then later Gearbox Software.
November, 1997 Duke Nukem Forever appears on the cover of PC Gamer magazine.  Inside are the first screenshots ever released for the game.
May, 1998 The first reveal trailer for Duke Nukem Forever is released to the public during the Electronic Entertainment Expo.
June, 1998 3D Realms announces a change to the Unreal Engine for Duke Nukem Forever.
March, 1999 3D Realms announces that Megadeth is to cover and record the theme song for Duke Nukem Forever.
November, 1999 PC Gamer's infamous "Miss Me?" cover story, featuring Duke Nukem Forever, hits newsstands.  Inside are a large number of new screenshots for Duke Nukem Forever that expose how the game looks with a new engine.
December, 1999 GT Interactive, then publisher of Duke Nukem games, is purchased by Infogrames.  Publishing rights for Duke Nukem Forever are transferred.
May, 2000 Gathering of Developers, a publisher comprised entirely of developer members (including 3D Realms), is purchased by Take-Two Interactive.
December, 2000 Gathering of Developers announces that the company has acquired publishing rights for the highly anticipated Duke Nukem Forever.  Take-Two Interactive also acquires the publishing rights for the complete catalog of already-released Duke Nukem products including rights to certain future products.
May, 2001 At E3 2001, the highly regarded Duke Nukem Forever 10th anniversary trailer is released.  It is arguably considered to be one of the best video game trailers of all time.
September, 2004 3D Realms announces that a new in-game physics system, Meqon Game Dynamics, has been chosen for Duke Nukem Forever.
August, 2006 Shacknews reports and confirms a rumor that a large contingent of employees had left 3D Realms.  Most of them have relocated to Gearbox Software which is also based in the Dallas area.
July, 2007 The famous “Ventrilo Harassment” video using the voice of Duke Nukem to torment on-line game players was uploaded to YouTube and has been viewed more than 6 million times.
December, 2007 Shacknews breaks the first video teaser for Duke Nukem Forever in over 6 years.  Included were small snippets of in-game footage.
September, 2008 Users discover Duke Nukem Forever unlockable screenshots in the re-release of Duke Nukem 3D.
December, 2008 The last official Duke Nukem Forever screenshot from 3D Realms is released to the community.
May, 2009 The story that 3D Realms has laid off the Duke Nukem Forever development team breaks and tops gaming news websites around the world.
May, 2009 Take-Two Interactive and 3D Realms submit legal arguments regarding disagreements about the business arrangement for developing and publishing of the game.
June, 2009 Gearbox and 3D Realms begin negotiation of an asset purchase agreement for the Duke Nukem franchise and Duke Nukem Forever.  The business agreement is finalized and executed approximately six months later and ownership of the game and brand is transferred to Gearbox Software.
June, 2009 Triptych Games is formed from several ex-3D Realms employees and a couple of new individuals.
July, 2009 Triptych Games signs paperwork with 3D Realms to complete the Duke Nukem Forever single-player campaign.
August, 2009 Duke Nukem Forever's narrative script is written at Triptych and approved by 3D Realms. Triptych gets to surprise Jon St. John - the famous English language voice actor who originally played Duke Nukem - with a phone call: 'Hell has finally frozen over.'
November, 2009 Single-player work on Duke Nukem Forever content is complete.
December, 2009 Gearbox and 2K Games begin renegotiation of the publishing agreement for Duke Nukem Forever.  The business agreement is finalized and executed approximately six months later with 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive, securing long-term publishing rights to Duke Nukem.
January, 2010 Triptych Games locks down their single-player version of the game and begins negotiations with Gearbox Software.
February, 2010 Triptych relocates to Gearbox"s offices in the Plano, Texas Bank of America Tower and resumes work alongside Gearbox and Piranha to help port Duke Nukem Forever to consoles, add multiplayer, and polish features within the game.
May, 2010 Take-Two and 3D Realms resolve and settle all differences regarding legal complaints from the previous year.
September, 2010 Gearbox Software and 2K Games surprise the public by showing off the first playable build of Duke Nukem Forever at PAX 2010.
September, 2010 Gearbox Software publicly announces that it has acquired the Duke Nukem brand.
October, 2010 2K Games and Gearbox Software announce the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club to be included in every copy of the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition, allowing participating customers first access to the Duke Nukem Forever consumer demo.
December, 2010 Duke Nukem Forever reappears on the holiday issue of PC Gamer with the same headline as his cover 11 years prior – 'Miss Me?'
January, 2011 Gearbox Software announces the release date of May 3rd for Duke Nukem Forever along with the first reveal trailer with 2K Games for Duke Nukem Forever since 2007.
February, 2011 Duke Nukem, with the help of Borderlands" Claptrap, opens the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences 2011 Interactive Achievement Awards in Las Vegas.  The show, hosted by comedian Jay Mohr, is streamed live over the internet and broadcast on television via G4 TV.
May, 2011 Gearbox Software and 2K Games release the first consumer demo for Duke Nukem Forever.
June, 2011 Gearbox Software, alongside Triptych Games, Piranha Games, and 3D Realms, release the approved gold masters for Duke Nukem Forever.  After 15 years since work first began on a Duke Nukem 3D sequel, 2K Games launches and ships Duke Nukem Forever video games worldwide to an eager and patient audience.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 05 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

User is offline   Madmaxwell 

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 01:17 AM, said:

Spoiler

what is that from?

View PostMadmaxwell, on 30 May 2011 - 01:28 AM, said:

what is that from?

All of these spoilers are from the leaked demo, I believe.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 31 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

Warning, HUGE SPOILER regarding levels.
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 30 May 2011 - 02:55 AM

DNserver is the answer it seems :angry:

working on it - you're the man Stewox. I can see a message at the end "support anonymous support free internet" so that's the right key

DNServer

This post has been edited by zwieback: 30 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options