• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'll be darn !  "super spoiler alert"

User is offline   Dopeman 

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

whoops, meant to be a spoiler. my bad.

This post has been edited by Dopeman: 30 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

User is offline   Dopeman 

Why you trying to spoil the game? Is my point? WHY? AFTER THIS LONG ASS PERIOD? SERIOUSLY?

should be ashamed of yourselves. And go straight to HELL.

This post has been edited by Dopeman: 30 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

User is offline   Madmaxwell 

it is just a game >__> also your probably going to get banned.

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

View PostDopeman, on 30 May 2011 - 09:06 PM, said:

I dont, and with a game like this (14+ years), why should anyone? Get my fucking drift?.. Just pisses me off to no fucking extent. I hope you enjoy the game, seeing how you know everything that will happen, levels and such. Hope it makes a great expierence for you. Fucking Dick.

You are wrong, I don't know much about the game. I waited the 14+ years too, yeah. I really did. It will make a great experience for all of us, I'm sure.

Also, as you didn't behave, I will now spoil for you how you play the game:

You barrel roll through dog fights until you are close enough to an enemy to king them, once kinged you have to make it back to your side of the board whilst avoiding the snakes but going up the ladders.

EVENTUALLY you'll get to pick a chance card and spin 3 times on your face until you either puke or complete objective C... After fast travelling you meet Gordon Freeman and have a beer.

Did I mention the cazunga angels and boat ride up the Amazon? However, I fear I must add that you can only reload during a lunar eclipse and there is absolutely no save function. You can however write to George Broussard and tell him where you go to and if he isn't eating a chicken wing he might remember and call you back at some point in the next 3 years.

(thanks Partius for those spoilers.)

View PostDopeman, on 30 May 2011 - 09:14 PM, said:

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

whoops, meant to be a spoiler. my bad.

For somebody that waited 14+ years for DNF you act like a kid or an internet tough guy, I mean, why bother to read a thread that says SPOILERS everywhere? I didn't plan to post more "spoilers" than I posted, it was more than enough and they are not that big after all. Seriously, what's with all the name calling and getting that butthurt in a Duke Nukem forum? I don't want to know what Duke will think of you if he was real. Seems like you don't have enough balls of steel for perusing the internet, I suggest you quit, it's a hard place to be.

Let's just all get along? for The Duke?

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 05 June 2011 - 10:28 AM

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 09:40 PM, said:

You are wrong, I don't know much about the game. I waited the 14+ years too, yeah. I really did. It will make a great experience for all of us, I'm sure.

Also, as you didn't behave, I will now spoil for you how you play the game:

You barrel roll through dog fights until you are close enough to an enemy to king them, once kinged you have to make it back to your side of the board whilst avoiding the snakes but going up the ladders.

EVENTUALLY you'll get to pick a chance card and spin 3 times on your face until you either puke or complete objective C... After fast travelling you meet Gordon Freeman and have a beer.

Did I mention the cazunga angels and boat ride up the Amazon? However, I fear I must add that you can only reload during a lunar eclipse and there is absolutely no save function. You can however write to George Broussard and tell him where you go to and if he isn't eating a chicken wing he might remember and call you back at some point in the next 3 years.

(thanks Partius for those spoilers.)

I've heard that
Spoiler

Seriously, melting down over avoidable spoilers is pretty silly. Most of the non-major spoilers seem to be extracted from the .ini files, which don't contain plot/level spoilers. Unless, of course, you think references to dedicated servers and leftovers from Unreal Tournament 2004 completely spoil the game and negate waiting 14 years for DNF. In that case, you are certifiably insane.

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 30 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

Yeah, I think he's just having a bad day, week, year, or life, so, it's ok. I'm a Duketard too, so I can understand why he's pissed, but he's just acting silly.

View PostMadmaxwell, on 30 May 2011 - 09:27 PM, said:

it is just a game >__> also your probably going to get banned.

Quoting Mr. Green; "Duke4.net has an anti-ban policy. We don't ban ANYBODY except spam bots and people who stick around for months flaming people and stuff like that."

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 10:09 PM, said:

Quoting Mr. Green; "Duke4.net has an anti-ban policy. We don't ban ANYBODY except spam bots and people who stick around for months flaming people and stuff like that."

did not know most the forums I have been around you tell someone to suck your #$@%ing dick and the banhammer comes down turning you into a fine pink mist :3

User is offline   Stewox 

Those spoilers aren't that big in the first place like ... secret area reveals or something , it's pointless to argue specially when there'sa red warning even before each of the major spoilers.

This post has been edited by Stewox: 31 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 30 May 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

No Gus? Aww man, I was expecting at least a cameo

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 31 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

View PostFox Mulder, on 31 May 2011 - 02:46 AM, said:

Spoiler

Maybe DLC? I would not having more than duke in multiplayer also. What about dopefish :3?

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 07:54 PM, said:

Don't worry about plot or dialog spoilers, Jobi, I wouldn't do that. The things I posted are for people dying to know something, good news about the game; remember the demo won't be available to people that it's not on the FAC. About the story line, I don't think it changed that much; but I didn't read the current plot or dialog, I just saw some things. Also, I didn't want to read the leaked plot and won't read it until I finish playing the game.

Seriously, where did you get this information ?
Is it from the leaked demo ?

View Postthemaniacboy, on 31 May 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

Seriously, where did you get this information ?
Is it from the leaked demo ?

it was from a titty city leak I searched all over the internet and could find nothing about it ; - ;

View PostMadmaxwell, on 31 May 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

Maybe DLC? I would not having more than duke in multiplayer also. What about dopefish :3?

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 31 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

User is offline   You 

View PostFox Mulder, on 31 May 2011 - 04:20 PM, said:

Spoiler

I'm sure someone will back me up on this, but Gus was removed a long time ago. (sorry I don't have a source).

I've continually requested that Gearbox add Gus as a multi player character :angry:

View PostYou, on 31 May 2011 - 04:34 PM, said:

I'm sure someone will back me up on this, but Gus was removed a long time ago. (sorry I don't have a source).

I've continually requested that Gearbox add Gus as a multi player character :angry:

BIG
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 31 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

User is offline   You 

View PostFox Mulder, on 31 May 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

BIG
Spoiler

Have the leak, but obviously haven't made my way as far in as you have, want to send me a PM?

User is offline   Stabs 

did anyone else have that Klapher douche try sending you some woeful spoilers through PM?

This post has been edited by DanM: 31 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

View PostDanM, on 31 May 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

did anyone else have that Klapher douche try sending you some woeful spoilers through PM?

I saw he visited your profile. What happened?

Thread title should be changed to I'll be spoiled!

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 31 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

User is offline   Stewox 

Technical stuff , not a huge spoiler, but it's long
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Stewox: 03 June 2011 - 05:28 AM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options