Spoiler

Didn't read their names but I just wanted to know how many there are :angry:
Seems decent for me.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 30 May 2011 - 03:17 AM

User is offline   Engel220 

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

Warning, HUGE SPOILER regarding levels.
Spoiler

That actually seems like more than what it looks like, and with everything we can expect then we should be busy for many an hour.

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

View PostEngel220, on 30 May 2011 - 03:24 AM, said:

That actually seems like more than what it looks like, and with everything we can expect then we should be busy for many an hour.

Of course, I saw the game has A LOT of dialogue, and interactivity; it has to take longer. It'll be 12 hours for people doing a speedrun I guess.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 30 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 03:57 AM, said:

Of course, I saw the game has A LOT of dialogue, and interactivity; it has to take longer. It'll be 12 hours for people doing a speedrun I guess.

I imagine that if you keep your head down and just run and gun while easily solving the puzzles then 12 hours becomes a standard, but obviously most of us will be taking our sweet time haha.

User is offline   zwieback 

almost decrypted it. fucking anomyous message. i hate those idiots

User is offline   Stewox 

View Postzwieback, on 30 May 2011 - 04:26 AM, said:

almost decrypted it. fucking anomyous message. i hate those idiots

who ?

some parts are decrypted. you see it's just some fan - maybe stewox himself that posted it :angry:

Spoiler

User is offline   You 

View Postzwieback, on 30 May 2011 - 04:49 AM, said:

some parts are decrypted. you see it's just some fan - maybe stewox himself that posted it :angry:

Spoiler

It's a copy and paste of more than one code. Certain parts show proper encryption, then the rest added on makes no sense. I sorted this as soon as the code was posted. Sorry for not replying, I didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

yeah that's what you were saying. i didn't know that you figured out the password. that information would have helped :angry:

User is offline   Stewox 

Wow , can't believe that was the pass all along.

Who would have thought that in the the common of ... self-referntial stuff , probably a fan indeed , but he didn't want it to get out ...

Those vids i stopped posting were from leak too, but i didn't went over to see the text files ... or from where he got , and you guys, but then , there's no other possibility to get this from.

What's with "those idiots" ... who ? again

Or am i missing something

And hat are those numbers for anyways ? You didn't decrypt those ?

EDIT:

View PostYou, on 30 May 2011 - 05:44 AM, said:

It's a copy and paste of more than one code. Certain parts show proper encryption, then the rest added on makes no sense. I sorted this as soon as the code was posted. Sorry for not replying, I didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

EHHHHHH!

How did you 2 even got that anyways , because that looks like HEX .... which by knowing that you can easily "decrypt" that , that's not even encryption anmore i guees.

I would try to enter those numbers into HXD ... see what happens

EDIT2:

Well , it's ANSI and it worked apparently.

Image: (hex)

Spoiler

Warning - real deal
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Stewox: 30 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

User is offline   Stewox 

Extracted and sorted into it's own line , make up you're connections what's coherent and what means what ...

Sorted - extreme warning

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Stewox: 30 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

View PostStewox, on 30 May 2011 - 08:21 AM, said:

Extracted and sorted into it's own line , make up you're connections what's coherent and what means what ...

Sorted - extreme warning

Spoiler

Seeing as that stuff is in a spoiler tag I'll watch what I write, but that does seem to answer some big questions.

Spoiler

\ :angry: /

the idiot thing was at the end of the message: "SupportAnonymousSupportFreeInternet"

anyway good work everyone - the thing did it's job :blink: demo is almost here :P :D

User is offline   Stewox 

im kind of shocked and enthusiastic, ... still handling the situation ... im kind of ... i want this game more than EVER now .. if it holds true at release.

Well , for those that don't want to see spoilers ...

IT'S ALL GOOD NEWS, PEOPLE!!!

This post has been edited by Stewox: 30 May 2011 - 08:34 AM

I was shown some footage from the Gadget Show by a mate and it did show something that some people had been unnerved by the lack of in recent DNF media.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Engel220: 30 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

User is offline   Stewox 

View Postzwieback, on 30 May 2011 - 08:32 AM, said:

Spoiler

\ :angry: /

the idiot thing was at the end of the message: "SupportAnonymousSupportFreeInternet"

anyway good work everyone - the thing did it's job :blink: demo is almost here :P :D

B)

My eyes are golden - but there's some german text apparently, anyone want to translate that please ?

lol anonymous messeage , HAHAHA , win :D

why would they be idiots ?

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

Warning, HUGE SPOILER regarding levels.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, keep in mind with some of the variables that have posted here is that they may be old leftovers from Unreal Tournament 2k4, like the
Spoiler
It does give me hope that there will be
Spoiler

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 30 May 2011 - 09:02 AM

User is offline   Stewox 

I feel kind of sorry, but fairly, it's their problem they even include uneeded files/references into a demo ....

Demo shouldn't contain that at all.

View PostStewox, on 30 May 2011 - 09:06 AM, said:

I feel kind of sorry, but fairly, it's their problem they even include uneeded files/references into a demo ....

Demo shouldn't contain that at all.

Demos are usually built from the full version of the game. There are cases where there are files and lines of code that are needed for stability reasons, but don't really serve a purpose in the game. Instead of removing the content and making a part of the demo explode into a buggy mess, its better to keep it.

Most of the info here seems to be from a .ini. Trying to purge it of everything not-related to the demo is a waste of time, especially since most people don't know they exist, and if they do know, they probably won't look through them unless they need to make a special tweak.

User is offline   Stewox 

Used a translator

i know some little german (but not actually to translate a lot) , so i think those some lines are actually a longer statement.
If that makes sense ...

German translation - warning

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Stewox: 30 May 2011 - 10:12 AM

User is offline   Hysler 

Some pretty cool stuff.

View PostStewox, on 30 May 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

Used a translator

i know some little german (but not actually to translate a lot) , so i think those some lines are actually a longer statement.
If that makes sense ...

German translation - warning

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure the last line is from Unreal Tournament 2k4. The others? Not sure. I think they may be for DNF.

Hey Stewox, you saw my "spoilers"? The same info seems to be there. I had access to a lot of information, I even know the end of the game, sadly. Seems like there is no Gus or Bombshell, I SKIPPED THROUGH the dialog. About some particular vehicles and one particular weapon seen in past builds... good news.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 30 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 04:31 PM, said:

Hey Stewox, you saw my spoilers? It's all there. I had access to a lot of information, I even know the end of the game, sadly. Seems like there is no Gus or Bombshell, I saw most of the dialog. About some particular vehicles and one particular weapon seen in past builds... good news.

No Gus? Aww man, I was expecting at least a cameo, but at least no "play as Bombshell" portion! Thank god.

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 30 May 2011 - 04:49 PM

Please Fox Mulder keep your spoilers in check. I have read the leaked plot back in 2009. Has the story line changed much since then?

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on 30 May 2011 - 04:52 PM, said:

Please Fox Mulder keep your spoilers in check. I have read the leaked plot back in 2009. Has the story line changed much since then?

Don't worry about plot or dialog spoilers, Jobi, I wouldn't do that. The things I posted are for people dying to know something, good news about the game; remember the demo won't be available to people that it's not on the FAC. About the story line, I don't think it changed that much; but I didn't read the current plot or dialog, I just saw some things. Also, I didn't want to read the leaked plot and won't read it until I finish playing the game.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 30 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

User is offline   Dopeman 

You all are a bunch of fucking assholes, you know that? Whats the point of this thread, better yet whats the point of the game if this is what your gonna do. Fucking douche bags!!

yep the game deserves to goto these fucks first. GJ .

LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE AND DONT ALLOW ANY MORE SPOILERS (I've waited to fucking long to have it ruined by the same african prince that wants my bank account) THESE ARE THOSE KINDA PEOPLE.

This post has been edited by Dopeman: 30 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

Go smoke some weed and be happy, Dopeman. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. :angry:

It's better to have the spoilers in one place, so people don't go around getting spoiled. The spoiler buttons are there for a reason. Don't click them!

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 30 May 2011 - 08:55 PM

User is offline   Dopeman 

View PostFox Mulder, on 30 May 2011 - 08:53 PM, said:

Go smoke some weed and be happy, Dopeman. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. :angry:

It's better to have the spoilers in one place, so people don't go around getting spoiled. The spoiler buttons are there for a reason. Don't click them!

I dont, and with a game like this (14+ years), why should anyone? Get my fucking drift?.. Just pisses me off to no fucking extent. I hope you enjoy the game, seeing how you know everything that will happen, levels and such. Hope it makes a great expierence for you. Fucking Dick.

User is offline   Madmaxwell 

View PostDopeman, on 30 May 2011 - 08:38 PM, said:

You all are a bunch of fucking assholes, you know that? Whats the point of this thread, better yet whats the point of the game if this is what your gonna do. Fucking douche bags!!

yep the game deserves to goto these fucks first. GJ .

LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE AND DONT ALLOW ANY MORE SPOILERS (I've waited to fucking long to have it ruined by the same african prince that wants my bank account) THESE ARE THOSE KINDA PEOPLE.

there are barely any spoilers in this thread don't burst a blood vessel over this thread yeash, and you have a choice not to read this stuff also. Saying all that stuff is like the people in the fallout 3 threads " O: THE VAULT DWELLER LIVES IN A VAULT RAGEEEEEEEE" lol chill

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options