Posted Image
found it at google picture search. :)
source

the lightning looks a lot like in the official DNF tumbs:
Posted Image
Posted Image

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I digged around that website some more...
http://www.projectlan.de/news/Neue_Duke_Nu...shots-1-975.htm

This should be the actual source, where the image is from...

I dunno, from August, and no one has noticed.?!
And that second, erhh... i guess it can be called a screenshot... Looks more like an RTS game... With missing detailed textures

That first pic is awesome alright, if that's DNF, i'm sold (i always was, but this could be my official confirmation since i might have something to base it on for a change, haha)

I doubt it though... Best bet would see what a 3DR'er would say about it... They usually tell if it's something fake, if that is the case...

[EDIT:]

Nevermind, my opinion is, that these two pics are definitely fake...

That second pic has a duke Action figure standing on it, i noticed on my second reviewing of the pic...
And since it's been posted along with that first pic, i only see it to be logical and assume that it's fake as well... I mean, how hard is it to photoshop a shotgun from that angle, into a dark room..? And there are so many other possibilites...

Although, i still wouldn't mind graphics like that... that turbine-ish looking device looks sweeet, but it's probably a real photo of one :)

View PostMicki!, on Nov 7 2007, 10:02 PM, said:

I digged around that website some more...
http://www.projectlan.de/news/Neue_Duke_Nu...shots-1-975.htm

This should be the actual source, where the image is from...

I dunno, from August, and no one has noticed.?!
And that second, erhh... i guess it can be called a screenshot... Looks more like an RTS game... With missing detailed textures

That first pic is awesome alright, if that's DNF, i'm sold (i always was, but this could be my official confirmation since i might have something to base it on for a change, haha)

I doubt it though... Best bet would see what a 3DR'er would say about it... They usually tell if it's something fake, if that is the case...

[EDIT:]

Nevermind, my opinion is, that these two pics are definitely fake...

That second pic has a duke Action figure standing on it, i noticed on my second reviewing of the pic...
And since it's been posted along with that first pic, i only see it to be logical and assume that it's fake as well... I mean, how hard is it to photoshop a shotgun from that angle, into a dark room..? And there are so many otehr possibilites...

Although, i still wouldn't mind graphics like that... the Turbine looks sweeet, but it's probably a real photo of one B)

so do you think i should post it on 3DR.com?
If you haven't read yet my news I submited on the frontpage: a magazine scan from a xbox magazine, with little info on release and XBOX 360 version. I've posted it over on 3DR.com and Joe nuked the thread. :)

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Well, the fact he nuked it must mean it's probably unrelated :/...

I mean, they have no reason to "cover it" by removing any kind of "leaks" around... As if that would work anyways, hehe...

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

They would have mentioned it, if it would be true. Doesn't even look DNF'ish to my eye.

1) the gun and it's edges
2) shadowing on the gun
3) details on the background

User is offline   SyntaxN 

The second pic with the jet screams fake (and a bad one) all over. The first one looks nice but the "graphics" in this picture are really inconsistent, the machine in the background looks 10 times better than the shotgun. I have to agree that the lighting is spot on though, this is how i imagine the gamasutra Duke pic in 1600x1200 in terms of lighting.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Fake shot. :)

User is offline   MartyMcFly 

looks crap anyway

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

If anyone cares, here's where the fake shot is from:

http://www.scripting.se/gatan/04.jpg

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options