Duke4.net Forums: SPOILERS THREAD HERE oh yeah! NO BS PLZ - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SPOILERS THREAD HERE oh yeah! NO BS PLZ  "here is where ya'll post ur spoilers.. dont like then dont read"

User is offline   coheed82 

:D :D :(
Ok guys.. here is the thread for real spoilers.
NO BULLSHIT.
I for one will find everything i can and add it here for you all (who wanna be spoiled)... CONVIENIANTLY my thread i started over @ gbx FAC was removed and chris f stated that it wasnt needed.. thet THEY would do something like this closer to the date!
BS PEOPLE. i dont see them following through there... Another sign of their secretive, hands off our game approach til release that i wont stand for.
Those who feel with me here can FREELY post their spoilers here.... without restriction.
Id like to see this thread bloom as if its not done now then why bother with spoilers @ all?
:D :)

THERES GOTTA BE GUYS HERE WHO WANT THE GOSS. SO COME HERE AND FIND OUT. :D
thanks.
Oh and dont wanna be spoiled? dont read on. dont complain... you are warned. *

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: dukenukemforeverintervifjdy.jpg
  • Attached Image: 20110516121150.jpg
  • Attached Image: dnf_balls_of_steel.jpg
  • Attached Image: masterchief.jpg
  • Attached Image: dukenukemforeverintervi.jpg
  • Attached Image: Duke-Nukem-Forever-1920x1200-Widescreen-Wallpaper.jpg

User is offline   aftli 

It was removed over at GBX forums probably because this is a really stupid idea. The game isn't out yet. There are no spoilers. Why is everybody so obsessed with being the OP of a large thread?

Inb4 lock.

User is offline   Hank 

View Postaftli, on 17 May 2011 - 07:38 AM, said:

It was removed over at GBX forums probably because this is a really stupid idea. The game isn't out yet. There are no spoilers. Why is everybody so obsessed with being the OP of a large thread?

Inb4 lock.

not sure what OP is, but I agree. So far, nothing posted above contains anything that I have not seen. I guess, for the next four weeks, there will be more threads like this to come? But, hey, it's a free country. :)

It's a surf clothing brand. Just kidding. It means original post(er).

User is offline   You 

If a ever a thread needed to be closed, it's one that states "NO BS PLZ".

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options