Duke4.net Forums: may 21: end of the world? - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

may 21: end of the world?

Poll: may 21: end of the world? (30 member(s) have cast votes)

will it happen on may 21?

1. no (19 votes [63.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.33%

2. who cares (7 votes [23.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.33%

3. yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. as long as duke nukem forever comes before it i could care less (3 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

5. indifferent (1 votes [3.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

View Postwayskobfssae, on 23 May 2011 - 07:13 PM, said:

Looks like Armageddon has been moved to October 21.

It's not gonna happen that day either...

User is offline   Hank 

View PostBam050196, on 27 May 2011 - 09:55 PM, said:

It's not gonna happen that day either...

That's right! Dooms Day is 14. June 2011 for the Americas; the end of moronic games era.

View PostHank, on 28 May 2011 - 04:11 AM, said:

That's right! Dooms Day is 14. June 2011 for the Americas; the end of moronic games era.

Hehe, it would be cool if DNF actually changed the shitty gaming trends world wide but in the mean time allow me to have my doubts.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 28 May 2011 - 07:01 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 28 May 2011 - 07:00 AM, said:

Hehe, it would be cool if DNF actually changed the shitty gaming trends world wide but in the mean time allow me to have my doubts.

That is what I'm gonna preach once the game is out. MAKE REAL GAMES OR ROT IN HELL Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Seems Mr.Deviance was right about DNF. You have no idea how bitter that tasted...er, felt as I typed.

Anyway, 25 days left before the apocalypse. I'm spending my time stocking up on shotguns since they say that corpses will pop up from the graves. Got to be prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

Spoiler

Also, in case you cared, Camping at 90 had that stroke in June and hasn't been seen or heard from since by the public. The radio station says he is at a nursing home for rehabilitation and that his radio show has been canceled for now. Not to put that aluminum foil hat on or anything, but I'll bet he died in June and they are trying to hold face until October 21.

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Oct 21 is in <1 month and world wont end.
Period.
Don't let the opinion of someone else control you.
Maybe the world will end in 12/12/12:12:12am because I say so. If you believe it you're controlled by my opinion and are a slave to my thoughts.
Actually that twelves thing is a bs from me. :(
See believing the world will end in less than a month is just a bad as believing my bs opinion of all the twelves aligned.

Camping is a buffoon who with his end of the world lie scared deep Christian and that sick woman (mother) slit the throat of her 2 daughters 11 and 14 yrs.
These girls didn't die.
But the son of some other woman died because of a lie made up by losers we have never met.
This Camping asshole deserve that stroke for deceiving mankind and making people die because of his stupidity and lies made up by strangers he never met.
I don't feel sympathy for this moron.
He should be charged for manslaughter and face life in prison without parole.
Fuck Harold Camping.

I bet on Oct 21 he will slit his own throat because of a rapture lie made up by religious extremist a few thousands years ago.

TBH About popularity
Why Jesus.
Why not Thor and Zeus when they were older and more ancient?
Or maybe their time came and their popularity declined to almost null.
Then Jesus was born and founded Christianity etc.
Today is declining and once it died out another new religion will form and people will worship it.
Is like a cycle,

A star is born, dies out and a new star is formed and dies.
Is a cycle and soo many religions to the point we dunno if they are true or not, which one is true or not.
Probably non are true. People invent all sort of things.

That is why I have a personal belief / faith and I don't worship something made up by people I have never met. Never slept with nor ate with em.
We just dunno who were these people, Bible telling doesn't mean anything. We dunno who were the writer or writers of it.

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 26 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

User is offline   Mark 

Mr. Flibble: I plan on boarding up the house and displaying the mother-in-law on a post to scare the zombies away. Not a shot will need to be fired. :(

This post has been edited by Marked: 26 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

use fire. Zombies hate fire like hell.
They are flammable.

Zombies are the inventors of SHC (Spontaneous human combustion)
Must be why all zombies are non smokers.

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 26 September 2011 - 04:25 PM

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

Zax, answer my pm!

User is offline   Hank 

the list of the end of the world, ehmm foretelling thingies
http://en.wikipedia...._similar_events

weather forecast for the 21
http://theweatherout...ay-outlook.aspx
no god in sight

back to mapping Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

I don't know about the weather forecast here on October 21st, but I know it's going to be a cold day in hell for those people who predicted the end of the world. :(

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Oct 21 forecast will be partially cloudy with 20-30% chance of rain

also 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
chance of Hubble getting hit by a meteor and knocking it too close of Earth and causing its reentry and fall on my nose.

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 26 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options