Duke4.net Forums: Anybody suggest any easy but good maps im not very good - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anybody suggest any easy but good maps im not very good

User is offline   fatfat1 

Anybody suggest any easy but good maps im not very good at the game but i like it.

Thanks

Aaron

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Well what maps have you played? The original maps are always good for several playthroughs (the secret areas can take years to find). There are also the expansion packs such as Nuclear Winter, Duke Caribbean: Life's a Beach, and my personal favourite; Duke it out in D.C.

On the other hand there are several map review sites around, such as MSDN and the Duke Nukem Repository. It's hard to tell but those two names are hyperlinked. Unfortunately the best maps tend to have a bit of a challenge associated with them so that's a difficult question you're asking there.

User is offline   CruX 

Operation Blitzkrieg is a new episode that's relatively well designed and pretty easy to boot (albeit, I've only played it on Let's Rock).

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Pretty much any map by Alejandro Glavic. You might want to take a look at this map listing: http://dukerepository.com/authors.php

User is offline   fatfat1 

Ok thanks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options