Duke4.net Forums: Someone Verify This. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Someone Verify This.

User is offline   Nukem 

http://www.crysis-online.com/?id=405

According to this and several other articles, the Crysis minimium reqiurements are extremeley low, and like Unreal 3, it will run on poor graphic cards but not look as well as it is meant to be.

But after seeing the screenshots of Crysis, and then seeing this, I don't know if it's true or not, becuase for Crysis (didn't they say it was the most graphicaly impressive game to date?) those reqiurements seem far fetched.

Can someone verify it's truth?

Oops spelled verify wrong in the title.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Well as someone who has the Beta I'd have to say the game is very scalable but could use some further optimizations. It kind of looks like Half-Life 2 on medium settings when you play it on the very lowest settings.

I'm also in the beta and the game isn't nearly as demanding as it looks.

I'm running it on high details at 1280*1024 and getting great performance. Plus this build is pretty old, the demo we get in a few weeks will be much more optimized and stable.

And Crytek has stated that Crysis will be able to scale and run on machines from the past three years.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I edited the thread title...

"verufy" now is "verify"

Sorry, can't comment on the actual topic going on here, i haven't tried the beta :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options