Duke4.net Forums: Resizing Mapster32 Gui - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Resizing Mapster32 Gui  "How Do You Go About Accomplishing This Task?"

User is offline   Nukester10 

If you want to resize eduke32's Gui it's no big deal,go into video settings.I resized it and made it bigger (800x600).
I thought as soon as you resized eduke32's Gui,mapster32's Gui would end up being the same size,but it didn't
turn out that way,it's still the same size,(320x200).I guess my question is,actually how do you resize mapster32's Gui?

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Is this thread some kind of a joke? You change the resolution with the selector in the startup window...

User is offline   Gambini 

Hold on! What if he keeps the mapster32.cfg from an old version and thus the startup window is skipped?

You can either delete mapster32.cfg to re configure the video settings again or change them via the console:

vidmode [width] [height] [colordepht] [0=windowed mode / 1=fullscreen]

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

If he kept mapster32.cfg from an old version and the startup window was skipped, that means he set the startup window to be disabled in the same dialog that you change the resolution in. Your answer is of course quite valid but I still fail to see why it was a question in the first place.

User is offline   Nukester10 

View PostTX, on 10 April 2011 - 06:49 PM, said:

If he kept mapster32.cfg from an old version and the startup window was skipped, that means he set the startup window to be disabled in the same dialog that you change the resolution in. Your answer is of course quite valid but I still fail to see why it was a question in the first place.

Ok,problem solved,I went into the mapster32 config file and changed the settings to (800x600)

; Video resolution
xdim2d = 800
ydim2d = 600
xdim3d = 800
ydim3d = 600

Btw Gambini said,

or change them via the console:

vidmode [width] [height] [colordepht] [0=windowed mode / 1=fullscreen]

I really don't know what your talking about as far as this goes,I fired up eduke32
and went into the video settings and didn't see anything relating to what your
talking about.

This post has been edited by Nukester10: 10 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

User is online   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

He said "console". Accessed in Mapster32 (in this case, also in EDuke32) by pressing tilde (that ~ key above TAB on US keyboards).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options