Duke4.net Forums: I just noticed something annoying - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I just noticed something annoying

I was just searching through the list of the topics I and other people have made, and noticed that there seems to be no way to scroll through any topic other than the ones you can see on the menu.

Now before you say it, it doesn't display EVERY topic a member's made, as I KNOW i've made more topics than that menu says.

Though I bring that up.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

I've corrected the text to clarify that it finds recent posts and topics. You can find everything you've posted by clicking the "find my content" button in the left hand sidebar in your profile.

View PostTX, on 09 April 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

I've corrected the text to clarify that it finds recent posts and topics. You can find everything you've posted by clicking the "find my content" button in the left hand sidebar in your profile.

Thank you very much. But why oh why can't it just find a members topics like the old system? It was easier to use

"Find my content" to me, and friends acually sucks as "find members topic" and "find members post" is much clearer imho.

Change is supposed to make life easier.

Mistake! Delete!

This post has been edited by blackharted: 20 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

May i ask why you were seaching for that?

View PostJhect, on 11 April 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

May i ask why you were seaching for that?

Why not? Theres a lot of funny threads and posts from than that I wanna see.

Plus my first ever post now isn't there :dukegoof:

(I know this reply is late I forgot :D)

It's kinda odd because i think i replied to the post that you edited xD I have no idea what it was about now :dukegoof:

This post has been edited by Jhect: 20 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

Think about it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options