Duke4.net Forums: Where do I find Shadow Warrior's stuffamajiggers? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where do I find Shadow Warrior's stuffamajiggers?

User is offline   Marscaleb 

I know this isn't quite the right forum for this sort of thing, but it's the only one I could find.

Where do I find the Shadow Warrior equivalent of eDuke?
I found JF Shadow Warrior on JonoF's site, still unchanged for the last five years, but I can't find the Shadow Warrior HRP, or what they had of it, let alone any updated versions of any other Shadow Warrior players. I remember finding a partial SW-HRP way back in the day, but now I got nothing.

Also, the JF-SW I downloaded doesn't come with an editor, which to be completely honest is what I was wanting to do with Shadow Warrior at the moment.

Anyway, I figured that if anyone had links to those projects, this would be the place for it. Thanks for any info you can share!

Shadow Warrior questions are tolerated at Duke4.net, but you should really have posted this in the General Gaming section - http://forums.duke4....general-gaming/ Too late now though, unless the mods move it there.

You can always try SWP from ProASM - http://proasm.com/

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Someone should upload the build of JFSW linked against the EDuke32 engine (with Polymer and so on)...

User is offline   Mark 

A couple of months ago Plagman posted a teaser shot of SW Polymer on
Jonof's website but I haven't seen or heard anything since.

What about the SW HRP? I recall downloading it once around the time the first Duke HRP got finished. It had about 14% of the artwork redone, including a lot of 3D models. I can't find the site for that anymore. I think it was hosted on the 3DRealms forums, but they are gone now.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostMarscaleb, on 07 April 2011 - 01:59 PM, said:

What about the SW HRP? I recall downloading it once around the time the first Duke HRP got finished. It had about 14% of the artwork redone, including a lot of 3D models. I can't find the site for that anymore. I think it was hosted on the 3DRealms forums, but they are gone now.

Shadow Warrior port
Shadow Warrior HRP Subversion reopsitory
Guide
JonoF's forum (archive only)

This post has been edited by LeoD: 07 April 2011 - 02:26 PM

Dang, so it's not already bound into an easy single file?
Oh well, at least I can still get it. Thanks!

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostMarscaleb, on 07 April 2011 - 05:00 PM, said:

Dang, so it's not already bound into an easy single file?
Oh well, at least I can still get it. Thanks!

You can get a 56MiB zipfile from 2009 at proasm if you don't want to bother with Subversion but it's really not that hard.

User is offline   Plagman 

• Former VP of Media Operations

View PostTX, on 06 April 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

Someone should upload the build of JFSW linked against the EDuke32 engine (with Polymer and so on)...

Yeah, someone should definitely do that!

The build worked mostly fine, but it required a fair bit of hackery to put together. I was hoping to get them resolved in a cleaner way before cutting builds for all platforms, though. I'll try to sync with the latest jfsw source and put together a cleaner patch now that I know it's possible without too much hassle.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Hehe, I didn't mean to imply that you personally should do a bunch of work to make it happen, I had just figured once you compiled it you sent it to a couple of people to mess with and one of them could literally just upload it somewhere. :dukegoof:

User is offline   Plagman 

• Former VP of Media Operations

Related: http://forums.duke4....g-with-polymer/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options