Duke4.net Forums: Deadline For "giving Up" :) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deadline For "giving Up" :)

User is offline   trackit 

Since we can discuss here all DNF related topics i will take advantage of it once again :)

There are people who whatever happnes try to back up "everything is on track" theory. So it kinda raised a question for me:

What will be the "deadline" for you to give up guys? I mean something like "if its mid 2008 and i havent seen new real media (note that i added the word "real" extra for you, thumbnail lovers B) ) then there is something wrong". Ok you may not totally give up but at least conclude that its not "everythings fine" anymore

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

Never give up, never surrender!

User is offline   Nukem 

^ Yeah!

sooo... if we still havent seen DNF by 2025 you still say everything is going fine, just some polish? :)

User is offline   Nukem 

No everything won't be going fine, but I'm never going to say the game won't come out, unless 3D Realms announces it publicly through the mouth of George Boussard.

well, then reread my post, not just subject :)

i have 2 deadlines. the first is 12.31.07 the second for backup is june 08. :)

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

View PostRedSplat, on Oct 1 2007, 02:56 PM, said:

Never give up, never surrender!

To infinity and beyond! What?

I'll never give up.

:)

i admire you guys :)

i must admit i have already kinda given up B) in that sence that i dont expect anything this year or next year :S

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

When I die, then I am forced to stop caring :)

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Why give up? Quitting is for quitters, and (except for Cross Country my Junior year) I don't quit. I'll finish the race, I'll sit through the worst thing imaginable just to get to my destination. I have no plans on giving up on DNF.
Besides, there is so much more for me to do than wait for a bone from George.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I don't see the point in "giving up"...

I mean... For what reason SHOULDN'T those who decided to give up, buy the game when it comes out..?

Is it some kind of morale thing..?

"Yeah, i know it was declared as the best most original FPS game in PC gamin history, but i won't get it" <-- is that how it works..? I don't see any reason for anyone to skip it just to prove that they don't care...

Seriously, all they gain out of this, is missing something Potentionally GREAT...

That said, i'm not giving up... I am just another fan that stays around here, and when it comes along, i'll freak out and get it...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options