• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RELEASE: IT LIVES  "The most eagerly awaited usermap!"

User is online   Jblade 

You do know they're joking right?

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

Sorry for the bump. Just finished my first playthough and wanted to say a big thank you to Gambini. What an incredible map. You're a master at creating atmosphere. I loved the whole vibe of the map. It was an absolute joy to play.

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostMr. Tibbs, on 14 July 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Sorry for the bump. Just finished my first playthough and wanted to say a big thank you to Gambini. What an incredible map. You're a master at creating atmosphere. I loved the whole vibe of the map. It was an absolute joy to play.

Yea it was a good map in its day but a tad dated... It could use a Polymer \ TROR refresh =P

EDITED.. okay I was teasing Gambini take it easy I wasn't serious. Gosh you guys take everything way too seriously.

This post has been edited by Paul B: 15 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

NO. This map is not dated. It is still way ahead of its time.

This post has been edited by Radar: 15 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

View PostPaul B, on 15 July 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

Yea it was a good map in its day but a tad dated... It could use a Polymer \ TROR refresh =P

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

I understood the teasing nature of his post right away but...maybe he should have resisted the urge to post it.

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostMark., on 15 July 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

I understood the teasing nature of his post right away but...maybe he should have resisted the urge to post it.

No way! I like giving Gambini the gears whenever possible. I don't want to tarnish my reputation of being an assgoat. =)

Gambini already knows I respect his work. Sometimes its just fun to tease one of the best. That's why I never make fun of Radar. haha Just kidding!

This post has been edited by Paul B: 15 July 2013 - 03:12 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Ha aha. Likewise, punk.

This post has been edited by Radar: 15 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

User is offline   Foxley 

Gambini, this map is friggin' amazing, so amazing that i started mapping myself.
Your spritework, texturing, your... everything. This may sound like asskissing but i sometimes just stand and look around the cafeteria just to admire it.
It's hard (in a good way), requires saving ammo and using your brain once in a while.
If it takes 2 years to make a map, fine by me, granted it's good as this one.

Good work and keep it up.

User is offline   Gambini 

Thanks for your words. Always rewarding to know that there are new players to amaze.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options