Duke4.net Forums: Searching For A Good Mapper - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Searching For A Good Mapper  "For Shadow Warrior"

User is offline   Nacho 

I'm searching for a mapper for a project I've been neglecting due to sickness and general life stuff and I just don't want to neglect it anymore. It's a rather important project for the Shadow Warrior community so I'd love to get it out the door sooner rather than later.

The task you would be doing is actually rather easy as the maps are complete but they have some errors and bugs and that is why I'm searching for someone who has a good head on their shoulders when it comes to the build engine as the task you would be overseeing is correcting the errors and bugs within the game. If you are interested feel free to post here with some examples of your work if you have any.

I will be able to provide more insight into this project to the one who best presents his or her talents as everything is being kept hush, hush at the moment. Thanks in advance.

User is offline   Stabs 

i did 50 shells in hell 1&2 (dunno if you played them ), so if its not a huge task i may be able to help out, iam so rusty on SWbuild tho, nothing a .txt file cant fix ;)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I just played those maps a while ago. Among the absolute best of SW maps, most of which are just abysmal shit.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

There's a Shadow Warrior community?

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostMikko_Sandt, on Mar 16 2011, 01:59 AM, said:

There's a Shadow Warrior community?

There is also a HRP believe it or not.

User is offline   Mark 

Just of few of us but we were there creating models and textures and a frontend launcher. It is/was on Jonof's website until it got shut down by those damn Spambots a few weeks ago.

And I agree that DanM's 2 maps for SW were great.

This post has been edited by Marked: 15 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

User is offline   Stabs 

i will post up the whole pack of my shadow warrior maps soonish, i am moving house atm

there is also tribute to action 1 & You and whose army aswell, You and whose army is my first ever real map, kinda like utter chaos in the jungles

User is offline   Nacho 

View PostDanM, on Mar 15 2011, 04:46 PM, said:

i will post up the whole pack of my shadow warrior maps soonish, i am moving house atm

there is also tribute to action 1 & You and whose army aswell, You and whose army is my first ever real map, kinda like utter chaos in the jungles

Well, when you get the chance to get them up I'd love to give them a go to see what you can do. ;)

User is offline   Stabs 

here is the pack, no custom anything just a bat file to run easily,

please run 50 shells in hell in 8-bit as 16-bit and 32-bit do not emulate the fog correctly

Attached File  DANMMAPS.rar (343.08K)
Number of downloads: 198

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

That snake boss in 50 shells in Hell is just too god damn impossible. I died about a dozen times trying to kill it, after hitting it with a nuke and countless missiles. In the end it was just too frustrating and I quit the level. Also the sky looked messed up.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options