Duke4.net Forums: The Post Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 726 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Malgon 

Bought a couple of new SSDs recently and finally installed Windows 10 last night (still have Windows 7 on a couple of other drives). Everything seems to be going okay so far. Also first time I'm using the Brave browser (been using Firefox for years). Anyone here use it?

User is offline   Jeff 

Never heard of it.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

sup Jeffbthomson <3

User is offline   Jeff 

View PostYatta, on 19 March 2020 - 03:54 PM, said:

sup Jeffbthomson <3

Hi Yatta.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

https://i.imgur.com/pAQvf1i.jpg
Got a knife collection going

User is offline   Jeff 

I'm not a big fan of this new Gmail fly out menu.

some neo nazi wannabe prick i used to be friends with.
he just won't fuck off.

Attached Image: dickhead.PNG

He just doesn't seem to understand that i am done with his mass shooter worshippin ass.

If anyone's interested in a separate thread about this jackass (And i know you're probably not) let me know.
Maybe i'll call it "The Australian Neo Nazi Wannabe Thread" (because he's an aussie.)

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this shit. if not, move it to it's own thread. it can continue from there.

User is offline   Mark 

I removed a few drawers to install some fronts I made. Withing seconds the cat walked in the room and jumped right in to explore. I'm in the process of a huge house-wide cleanout. The cat is loving all the new places to explore as I get rid of stuff or move things around. A few days ago I wondered why she wasn't bugging me for food around dinner time. After searching the house I found her in a closet. I accidently closed her in while she was exploring. I spent the afternoon either on the 2nd floor or in the basement so if she meowed I never heard it.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: cat in a desk.jpg

User is offline   Jeff 

Whenever a new flight sim comes out, websites implode.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 14 April 2020 - 08:11 AM

User is offline   Jeff 

Bump

User is offline   Mark 

Boneheads with horrible camera techniques should be banned from posting videos that waste my time. ;)

User is offline   Hank 

Yeah. They should have posted this video with a disclaimer:

:: WARNING :: Raw footage of one of the most exiting events that happened in a small Canadian town, in decades. The entire local police force was in action.

This post has been edited by Hank: 07 May 2020 - 03:11 PM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

https://i.imgur.com/3zLygkg.gifv

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostHank, on 07 May 2020 - 03:10 PM, said:

Yeah. They should have posted this video with a disclaimer:

:: WARNING :: Raw footage of one of the most exiting events that happened in a small Canadian town, in decades. The entire local police force was in action.

second disclaimer: I'm a typical canadian idiot that calls police arresting someone for a plastic gun "Trump".
Dems are gun grabbers, not conserves.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/001/345/219/736.jpg

User is offline   Mark 

forever young ;)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: forever young.jpg

User is offline   Hank 

from Chou M Z

https://i.imgur.com/Aa7JhtX.jpg

more here
https://mzchou.artst...projects/rRYOYE

User is offline   Hank 

I could not do it with my eyes open ...
https://imgur.com/gallery/37Jm85l

User is online   Sanek 

I know it'll look very silly, but...I just made my own version of the old Klondike game!
https://manicware.it...klondike-saloon

I always wanted to play this game with the actual wild west atmosphere. Sure, there's solitaire games set on the old west being made before, but they all have cartoon-ish like graphics, which is not what I wanted...so I made version based on my own expectations.
It's rough around the edges and it's all-round not perfect solitaire game, but it's playable and it's FREE if anybody's interested in games like these....

P.S. I'm not going to make a thread in games section about this game so i posted it here

User is offline   Mark 

View PostHank, on 23 May 2020 - 01:06 AM, said:

I could not do it with my eyes open ...
https://imgur.com/gallery/37Jm85l

Its not as difficult as it looks. You only have to hit any edge of the card to send it flying. I think a lot of semi-skilled "chuckers" could do it with a bit of practice.

This post has been edited by Mark: 23 May 2020 - 05:52 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostSanek, on 23 May 2020 - 04:42 PM, said:

I always wanted to play this game with the actual wild west atmosphere.

There you go!
Cheers!
And keep it up!
No joking. ;)
One never knows what makes a hit. :P

@ Mark - fine! Giselle tried it and ehm, no coke, for a week now. :)

This post has been edited by Hank: 23 May 2020 - 05:57 PM

User is offline   Mark 

practice with empty bottles or just the card on the table edge ;)

This post has been edited by Mark: 23 May 2020 - 06:41 PM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/meowv2.gif
you died

User is offline   HulkNukem 

We are officially moving out of California this weekend.

Sad to see friends and family 'go' but excited to get out and into somewhere new.

Now to scare the locals about threatening to bring the politics and taxes of California with us...

User is offline   Hank 

Best Wishes

User is offline   Lazy Dog 

My keyboard died today, it was 7 years old. i'll hopefully get a new one next week,but for now i'm stuck with the on-screen keyboard. no gaming fo me :) ,and i was doing my first ever run of the AMC TC, just finished episode 1 last night, and loved it. dammit.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 06 June 2020 - 12:17 PM

User is offline   Mark 

Filed under K for kitty.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: kitty cabinet.jpg

User is offline   Mark 

Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of split pea soup of any brand at stores for the last 2-3 months? I've shopped at 4 stores, checked online at 2 and have not spotted a single can of it. Hoarding or a shortage? Google search didn't reveal anything other than yellow split peas being used as soy substitute in the vegan world. But nothing about green split pea shortages. Making it from scratch is something I do occasionally but its a lot of work. I'd rather just pop open a can. I really miss it.

This post has been edited by Mark: 13 June 2020 - 06:29 AM

User is offline   Mark 

Still can't find Pea soup.
I was happy to hear that the movie theatre chain in my city was reopening. I had been going every weekend for many years. Its a big part of my life.
However, after reading all the restrictions I sadly won't be going.The deal breaker was they will not accept cash. If you don't use a credit or debit card
you must place your cash into a kiosk they set up in the lobby which will issue you a gift card. That along with the good chance of not being able to choose the seat I want because of their social distancing rules set up inside has convinced me they are not ready for my business. :)

This post has been edited by Mark: 21 June 2020 - 09:00 AM

User is offline   Hank 

n/m

This post has been edited by Hank: 21 June 2020 - 01:29 PM

User is online   Sanek 

Sometimes I feel kinda sad that CGS forums is basically a ghost town now, and those who once visited the place's kinda responsible for it.
After DNR forums crashed, that's what supposed to be our new home, and for a few years the place was full of activity. Maps' being released, Forge's making reviews and Puritan's posting "Mapper of the Month" interviews. A few years later, there's almost zero activity going on
Perhaps it's only the observation of mine, but I think that people visited CGS because of the people who hanged there and didn't bother to register here on Duke4. When those people finally moved here, people stopped showing up on CGS. Who knows, maybe if some us only had CGS as a go-to place, maybe it would still have it's former glory. I don't blame anybody, but I wonder what would've been if people visit CGS as much as when it all started.

Share this topic:

• 726 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options