Duke4.net Forums: Major overhaul for the official website. Also, Grabbag. - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Major overhaul for the official website. Also, Grabbag.

Those two sound a bit too messy for my tastes.

Personally, this is my favorite Grabbag cover:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_i54M0eY4v4

This one does its own thing but still stays true to the original. As for the website's: It's not the best, but it's a nice little Grabbag to add to the pile.

This post has been edited by BraveTriforcer: 12 March 2011 - 11:49 AM

View PostBraveTriforcer, on Mar 12 2011, 12:40 PM, said:

This one does its own thing but still stays true to the original. As for the website's: It's not the best, but it's a nice little Grabbag to add to the pile.

KICK ASS

User is offline   MartyMcFly 

that is pretty damn superior

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

View PostBraveTriforcer, on Mar 12 2011, 04:40 PM, said:

OH YES. Hail to the "modern" Grabbag. I will spam the Argentinian Grabbag forever, it shows how much we love Duke here in Latin America. :P

Too bad there is no BOSE or preorders for South America. :D

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 13 March 2011 - 02:46 AM

User is offline   MartyMcFly 

love the kick patterns

User is offline   Martin 

Why don't they just use the Megadeth Grabbag? Even though Megadeth are shit, and Dave Mustain is a shabby guitarist, it's the best version. Just use that one. Pay that ginger cunt whatever he wants for the licence to use it, job done.

User is offline   Sebastian 

The Megadeth version, really? After everyone's been using it to death in their YouTube videos of whatever-they-can-find of Duke I'm pretty fucking sick of hearing that one over and over. It's made even worse by the random Duke quotes thrown in.

User is offline   Eclipse 

Yeah, I've heard that Megadeth version one too many times. Personally, I've always been a fan of the Bonch version, but this new one is decent - especially if it's just for the website. I'm hoping for something truely face-shreddingly epic for the actual game. The website overhaul is pretty neat too.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options