Duke4.net Forums: Pig Cop Art - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pig Cop Art  "Share art about pig cops."

User is offline   Alithinos 

Let's share some art!
I made a search and gathered some popular pig cop art,and decided to post these pictures.
Have you find another piece of art you like,or created your own ?
Share it! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Alithinos: 27 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

User is offline   zieg7 

The third one is rather cool, not so keen on the others though =[

the third one = win! good job dude but thoose other pics = meh they look funny tough ;)

User is offline   Metalwolf 

I liked the third one the best :dukegoof:

Indeed the 3rd one rules :dukegoof:

User is offline   wesley025 

I agree with blackharted.

That will also do as a nice skin.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Uh, I'd hate to go under the banner of complainer again, but it's generally a bad idea to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for one and a half months, only to agree with what the person above you has said, it's just not necessary. The act of posting in dead threads is called grave digging, or in some cases, necroposting.
This thread should have only been bumped if there were new pictures or new information to talk about.

User is offline   Klapher 

View PostMicky C, on 27 May 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

Uh, I'd hate to go under the banner of complainer again, but it's generally a bad idea to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for one and a half months, only to agree with what the person above you has said, it's just not necessary. The act of posting in dead threads is called grave digging, or in some cases, necroposting.
This thread should have only been bumped if there were new pictures or new information to talk about.

I like the art too, what's wrong with it?

I like how most of the "Pig Cop" pictures in the OP are actually anti-police images and graffiti.

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 28 May 2011 - 02:44 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostKlapher, on 28 May 2011 - 01:34 PM, said:

I like the art too, what's wrong with it?

I didn't say anything was wrong with it, but I'll use an exaggerated example to get my point accross: a 5 year old boy draws a pretty good picture of Duke Nukem, so his dad posts it on the forum. Everyone says how good it is and congratulates the dad on his talented son. People then stop posting and forget about the thread, which falls down off the first page and into inactivity. A year later a new guy comes to the forum and makes a post in it saying "yeah I agree with what Mr X said, it's cute." The problem with this is that everyone already knows the picture is cute, the Dad knows the picture is cute, it's completely pointless saying it again over a year later, the picture would not have gotten any less cute over that period. So then the thread appears at the top of the first page, and everyone clicks on it thinking that there's some marvelous new artwork, perhaps the boy, now 6, has posted an even better picture. But they'd find out that not only has nothing new been posted, but the sole purpose that the thread has been risen from the dead is that someone's opinion was similar to someone else's opinion, and thought he'd just mention it. Few people care about someone's opinion of an opinion of something that's really old.

Still it's not as bad as I made it out to be, and now that the thread is already back up, it's alright to post in it again, so proceed :angry:

This post has been edited by Micky C: 28 May 2011 - 03:51 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options