Duke4.net Forums: My Blood videos in HD - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Blood videos in HD

User is offline   Psycho87 

Inspired by http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-uPmm4jhXgk I decided to record all four original episodes of Blood on Extra Crispy in HD for YouTube and put them in a single YouTube playlist along with the cutscenes. So far only the Intro and Cradle to Grave are done.

The playlist can be found here: http://www.youtube.c...B5C72D9C599F84B

Be sure to expand the window (but not to full screen) and select 720p (HD) on the gameplay videos!

It will take some time before all levels are done though, as I'm not planning on spending all my free time on these videos. I will keep playing the same level over and over from my savegame untill I am satisfied, then record it.

Tell me what you think.

This post has been edited by Psycho87: 26 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Only complaint is that you should have used TNT on the zombies more.

User is offline   Skulldog 

Cool!, should be able to pickup some game moves from this.

pretty decent gameplay

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

Cool, this will save me the trouble of having to play the game myself. (I played the shareware episode when it was still the 90s, and I have wanted to play the full game since but I'll probably never get around to actually doing it.)

This game has the most lame secrets ever. Just some random walls that you can use on...

This post has been edited by Jhect: 27 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

User is offline   Psycho87 

View PostMikko_Sandt, on Feb 27 2011, 09:08 PM, said:

Cool, this will save me the trouble of having to play the game myself. (I played the shareware episode when it was still the 90s, and I have wanted to play the full game since but I'll probably never get around to actually doing it.)

What?! You will start playing the game at once! :P

Seriously though, you should try it again. The game is only $5.99 on gog.com and a decent PC will easily run the game at 320x200 in DosBox.

View PostJhect, on Feb 27 2011, 09:40 PM, said:

This game has the most lame secrets ever. Just some random walls that you can use on...

As opposed to what? Duke? And how are they random walls?

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

Nah, I've got tons of other games to play. Maybe if Blood one day gets a winport akin to EDuke32...

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostPsycho87, on Feb 28 2011, 10:51 PM, said:

a decent PC will easily run the game at 320x200

haha lol you'd think this line would be about crysis 7 or something

View PostMikko_Sandt, on Mar 1 2011, 11:01 PM, said:

Nah, I've got tons of other games to play. Maybe if Blood one day gets a winport akin to EDuke32...

Well between the Blood TC and the port-type-thing to the enhanced star wars: dark forces engine something modern true to the original should turn up.

View PostPsycho87, on Feb 28 2011, 01:21 PM, said:

As opposed to what? Duke? And how are they random walls?

What i mean is, that there are hundreds of walls in a map. Then the developers just chose a few of them that you can "use" on.

You don't have to oppose it to anything >.>

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options