Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nuke Atomic Edition in Box - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nuke Atomic Edition in Box

User is offline   end3rsgam3 

Hello,

Recently picked up a copy of Duke Nukem Atomic Edition in the original box with all the documentation and disc in original case. I picked this up super cheap from a garage sale because I wasn't sure of the value. I have looked around online and I can't find any others for sale with the original box and documentation. It is all in good shape, no rips or stains. Disc isn't scratched at all. Just curious if anyone on here has a value they could put to this?

Thanks!

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I'd say about $30-$40, $50 in pristine condition. Original shrinkwrap, $60 or $70. You could make more depending on how many nerds are bidding, but that's a fair low-line price.

User is offline   ---- 

View Postend3rsgam3, on Feb 23 2011, 06:43 PM, said:

Hello,

Recently picked up a copy of Duke Nukem Atomic Edition in the original box with all the documentation and disc in original case. I picked this up super cheap from a garage sale because I wasn't sure of the value. I have looked around online and I can't find any others for sale with the original box and documentation. It is all in good shape, no rips or stains. Disc isn't scratched at all. Just curious if anyone on here has a value they could put to this?

Thanks!

It is $120 on Amazon.com and $59 from Amazon resellers.

User is offline   Iggy 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Feb 23 2011, 07:19 PM, said:

I'd say about $30-$40, $50 in pristine condition. Original shrinkwrap, $60 or $70. You could make more depending on how many nerds are bidding, but that's a fair low-line price.

A sealed one got sold 2 weeks ago for $113,-. I know, I bought it.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostIggy, on Feb 26 2011, 03:26 PM, said:

A sealed one got sold 2 weeks ago for $113,-. I know, I bought it.

Geez, if I knew that was how much they cost I would've kept my original box.

View Postend3rsgam3, on Feb 24 2011, 02:43 AM, said:

Hello,

Thanks!

I'll give 10 dollars.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options