Duke4.net Forums: The Search for Duke Nukem Forever Contributors - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Search for Duke Nukem Forever Contributors

User is offline   N64 

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showp...amp;postcount=1

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/dnf-credits...e_credits_1.jpg
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/dnf-credits...e_credits_2.jpg
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/dnf-credits...e_credits_3.jpg

This post has been edited by angelo86: 23 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

User is offline   Alithinos 

I've sent them a mail even if I've never worked on it! ;)
I just wrote them on the the description field that I'm a huge fan and that was it.
:P

User is offline   ferran275 

really awesome that they are doing this, they really don't need to. But its nice to know that they care. Those images they used are badass too I must say ;)

I participated. ;)

HAHA. This thread will get interesting.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

I just filled it out. I think I deserve a mention. I've contributed to DNF greatly via YouTube. Not only DNF, but the whole franchise. I have over 1.5 million views and over 800 subscribers, so I would say I've did my part in keeping the dream alive. ;)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You guys are fucking idiots.

oh, hi there captain awesome... glad to see that you are happy all the time

Please guys, don't do this. It will be hard enough for them to find the true contributors among the huge piles of useless forms filled in by random dudes.
Moreover I don't want them to be obliged to spend the next two months on the credits instead of polishing the game...

View PostGolden Diva, on Feb 24 2011, 06:15 AM, said:

Please guys, don't do this. It will be hard enough for them to find the true contributors among the huge piles of useless forms filled in by random dudes.
Moreover I don't want them to be obliged to spend the next two months on the credits instead of polishing the game...

You can't seriously believe that the same people that are polishing the game are also the ones that are gathering credits...
That's outright dumb if you truly believe that...

User is offline   Iggy 

View PostMr.Deviance, on Feb 24 2011, 05:18 AM, said:

You can't seriously believe that the same people that are polishing the game are also the ones that are gathering credits...

Isn't Joe currently busy with the credits list with the help of George?

View PostIggy, on Feb 24 2011, 06:19 AM, said:

Isn't Joe currently busy with the credits list with the help of George?

And, in fact, what does Joe have to do with polishing the game?

View PostMr.Deviance, on Feb 24 2011, 05:18 AM, said:

Man, that was an expression...
Of course Gearbox won't put several dozens artists and programmers on the credits, thank you. It was just my way of saying that those guys (whoever they are) have other things to do than wasting their time looking for one drop of info into a mountain of garbage.
I don't think they should have "advertised" this so much (facebook and so on). Ex-developpers certainly would have heard of that anyway.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostLuther Blissett, on Feb 24 2011, 08:26 AM, said:

And, in fact, what does Joe have to do with polishing the game?

Likely very little. Joe doesn't do much in terms of modern development. I think the only game he's worked on from a development standpoint in like 10 years has been the XBLA Duke3D. He does a lot of behind-the-scenes type of stuff.

User is offline   Outtagum 

3D Realms, Gearbox, Triptych, Piranha, and 2K are gathering up their own individual credits.

This link is just an attempt to pick up "rogue contract workers" that worked on the game over time. Like Jason Bergman who was the game's producer for 2K, but is now at Bethesda.

Everything will be verified through the guys who've been with the game since the beginning (George, Joe, Allen Blum, etc.).

It's going to suck having to go through all the Bullshit "Fan" submissions. :P

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostZor, on Feb 24 2011, 11:37 PM, said:

It's going to suck having to go through all the Bullshit "Fan" submissions. :D

agreed :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options