Duke4.net Forums: Losing Hope - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Losing Hope

View PostKristian Joensen, on Sep 15 2007, 05:32 PM, said:

Indeed this is what I was saying.
My point exactly.

I was thinking actually would you really call the Game Informer article a Earth No More article ? Couldn't it be looked at more like a "3D Realms Projects division article with a special emphasis on Earth No More" ? I mean it was only the last page that was about ENM.

This time around they could be doing a similar article with the emphasis about the new game they want unveil and then having a more extensive DNF sidebar like I mentioned in my post above.

Even better(here comes the wishfull thinking) they might do a general 3D Realms article instead of a Projects division article and even have MORE about DNF than about the other game.

wow, cool idea Kristian. I never thought of it. :)
The new october issue of Game Informer has dead space as cover story. But who knows maybe DNF will be mentioned in one of the next isssues. Or PCGamer will feature DNF. I already bookmarked pcgamer.com and gameinformer.com B) Do you know other major gaming magazines? B)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options