Duke4.net Forums: The Conspiracy Theories Thread - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Conspiracy Theories Thread

I want to talk in here about conspiracies that happend and are still going on ;) Any idea with what we should start? :P

User is offline   Shawneth 

OHHH!! 9-11, is the dumbest fucking plot idea ever! It's not true! It was a bunch of terrorists. If we wanted to blow up our own buildings, then why didn't they just go and evacuate? Fuck they don't make any sense!

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

To add to that:
You can't have Bush be an incompetent bumbling idiot and the mastermind behind 9/11.
People messed up in intelligence and in the 80's/90's we should have taken Bin Laden out but we didn't. There were a lot of things going on that people may never know about but it isn't because there is some coverup.

The moon landing thing is kind of overly hashed....

But, JFK assassination, now there is a discussion.

9/11 was an inside job, but George didn't pull the strings of course! CIA all the way...there are dozens of books about this topic. ;)

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Feb 10 2011, 04:18 PM, said:

9/11 was an inside job, but George didn't pull the strings of course! CIA all the way...there are dozens of books about this topic. :P

That's what they want you to think

Nah, but really, silly things like cover-ups are stupid. We are free to know what we do. The Government doesn't have that right? Maybe not in a total annihilation threat, but some of the small things in Wikileaks ;).

View Postoporix, on Feb 11 2011, 12:24 AM, said:

OHHH!! 9-11, is the dumbest fucking plot idea ever! It's not true! It was a bunch of terrorists. If we wanted to blow up our own buildings, then why didn't they just go and evacuate? Fuck they don't make any sense!

Well Afghanistan and Iraq...the people of america were behind their government. This sure has something to do with 9/11. Also the Patriot Act was pucnhed through the congress like there is no tomorrow. Suspicious, and the USA have history of false flag operations too...Also there were security plans/exercises made in 2000 or so that stated an theoretical attack on the WTC. What a coinsidence. ;)

This post has been edited by Jobi-Wan Kenobi: 10 February 2011 - 04:32 PM

• I have the power!

Every major building has evacuation plans etc. There was also a terrorist attack in the 90's on the WTC (suicide truck). It was a known target of terrorism.

No offense, Jobi, but you aren't American so your knowledge of the issue is kind of moot. There is almost no benefit garnered from 9/11 for anyone. The CIA does a lot of things and I'm sure there have been rogue elements at times, but the death of 3,000 civilians and starting American wars are kind of not part of the job description.
Now, starting other wars, well, that is something I wouldn't put past the CIA.

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 10 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Do not argue with a conspiracy faithful. You can't win. 9/11 is debunked. Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. CIA works for the President not the other way around. Afghanistan was a mistake. Any laws that the populous embraces can be run through quickly. Etc.

• I have the power!

Posted Image

I forgot about this...

View PostMr.Flibble, on Feb 10 2011, 04:55 PM, said:

Posted Image

I forgot about this...

Funny, but it's true. People everywhere are like that, even some of the school teachers ;).

User is offline   Kathy 

Reptilians!

"According to British writer David Icke, 5 to 12-foot (1.5 - 3.7 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases in Hollow Earth, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity."(q) wiki

User is offline   flarty 

how about the conspiracy of the world being round? we all know its flat but really, these guys are nuts http://en.wikipedia....t_Earth_Society

What about the people who claim that they have seen stick people on the streets, though it is a very rare sight, and only the luckiest people on earth will see them. They wear hats and they are very tall.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options