Duke4.net Forums: Is It Just Me Or The Duke4.net Forums Are Too Stopped - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is It Just Me Or The Duke4.net Forums Are Too Stopped

User is offline   MoGa_DeX 

if anyone noticed that

its just my thoughts :)

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

As a Moderator here, i really try to keep up the Activeness around... Of course, there's not really much you can do if there isn't much to discuss...

My guess is that this forum will start running once DNF news are out...

View PostMicki!, on Aug 22 2007, 08:07 AM, said:

My guess is that this forum will start running once DNF news are out...

thats the problem...

when was the last time there were some real DNF news
ok the screens were cool but that doesn't give us the information we want so its not your fault this happened

my thoughts again...

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Well, then we just need to wait...

I too think it's a shame that activity around here is so rare, and all we currently can do, is to keep active ourselves

The only real news we can come with here on Duke4.net except official DNF news, are articles, announcing fan submissions (we recently did that too) and other related things that opften is directed to the official 3DR forums (such as the HRP for Duke3D, which is being "made" over there, and the content being hosted here)

Unfortunately, while these still give us a anice handfull of visitors, only few of them bother being part of the forum community here...

Likely because it's more interesting to discuss things such as the HRP at the 3DR forums, as it's made there...

We hope to be the number #1 Duke Nukem Forever fansite on the internet though, regarding info, content, and community...
We'll see, we need that damn game first before we can make anything out of it :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Our forums may be a bit slow, but we still get over a thousand unique hits to the domain every 24 hours, and we have an active management staff. Things will get better when we have more Duke-related news to post. :)

Also we're the highest rated Duke fansite according to Alexa Ranking.

User is offline   Indexppeuc 

I got the link from the offical 3D Realms site, glad I did drop by seems like a nice place. I'm sure the forums will pick back up closer to due date of the Duke.

View PostYatta, on Aug 28 2007, 12:30 AM, said:

Our forums may be a bit slow, but we still get over a thousand unique hits to the domain every 24 hours, and we have an active management staff. Things will get better when we have more Duke-related news to post. :)

Also we're the highest rated Duke fansite according to Alexa Ranking.

Congrats Yatta! B) Even if that wasn't so i would still think this is the best Duke fansite ever! B)

View PostIndexppeuc, on Aug 28 2007, 01:08 AM, said:

I got the link from the offical 3D Realms site, glad I did drop by seems like a nice place. I'm sure the forums will pick back up closer to due date of the Duke.

You know Indexppeuc, I seriously hope that you are right. B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options