Duke4.net Forums: The End Of Pre-owned? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The End Of Pre-owned?

User is offline   avatar_58 

Leading publishers agreed this week that the huge market for pre-owned games is damaging the UK market – and they may even resort to legal action to stop it.

http://www.mcvuk.com...item.php?id=655

:) I don't like this much at all, considering how many used games I buy. If they want to increase game sales its about time they reduced the cost. I can't justify paying full price for AAA titles if they aren't worth it. The only games I've bought at full price recently are FEAR and Indigo Prophecy.

User is offline   John 

• Residential Hippie

That is definitely a problem if it is taken into consideration and it becomes an actual legal issue. Pre-Owned games is one of the few ways I actually buy games now....I just can't dish out $50-60 dollars a game everytime I want to try something new.

User is offline   avatar_58 

Same here, the end of pre-owned is very bad. :) There are quite a few games which I would have never played if they didn't reduce in price.

No preowned + online distribution + steam-like copy protection = the end of buying new games for me. Let's hope not...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options