Duke4.net Forums: King's-Field (Working ROR) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

King's-Field (Working ROR)  "This is a new map for E-Duke I'm looking for help on."

User is offline   NerdZilla 

I would like to share with you guy some of my new map designs. I need help with programing the water (EA swim) with a game.com.
This full working ROR is not hard to remake and this is only a basic look at it. There are many maps that could be made.
I also mite be adding a castle and trees on top of the hillside just beside the waterfall you can walk into... Just a thought.

This post has been edited by NerdZilla: 26 January 2011 - 11:27 PM

Looking good! I love the shot from inside the waterfall cave.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

This looks totally familiar, and I like it!

User is offline   NerdZilla 

View PostSpiderFighter, on Jan 27 2011, 04:04 AM, said:

Looking good! I love the shot from inside the waterfall cave.

Thank you, wait until you see the caves when there done. And I mite add a castle or just a castle wall on top of the hill side. I just want to keep the FPS as a high as possible.

View PostDaedolon, on Jan 27 2011, 07:57 AM, said:

This looks totally familiar, and I like it!

King's-Field - PlayStation One : Made as close to the X Y and Z specs as possible. It's a great map because it's just one big maze.
Just like when I made Golden Eye's Temple map. I'm using a emulator with another computer. And maybe using some information over the internet.

This post has been edited by NerdZilla: 27 January 2011 - 03:26 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options